tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
I would like an Ed Brown Thunder Ranch with ambidextrous safety.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Not to much after a lifetime shooting I am well equipped now, Got my bases covered. Have 1 safe queen 1911 and 5 others I shoot, I do need to shoot dad's A Swenson more though. Most shot is STI, WIlson and my Para P14Limited. Next week's match it is Wilson time last one was STI.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
I currently have a Cabot being built I lusted after one for a long time. Next gun I am after, 1911 wise is something done with color case hardening. Perhaps GCI, Chambers, Bunker or another Cabot.

Long term I think it would be super cool to own at least 1 full size 1911 from every company that ever did or currently does make one. Especially some of the LH versions as I am a lefty.

What is everyone else after?
Standard Manufacturing has a case color hardened one that seems nice, Hickok45 did a video on it, I think the one he had was engraved also, didn't care for the engraving, to busy but he liked the 1911

Rob Biedermann

Active Fanatic
I truly don't "need" anything -- we've been truly blessed... But since you asked...

WC Hackathorn Special Lightweight 9mm... More for a lightweight than for the Hackathorn Special -- but it has virtually all the features I like on a Commander-length 1911. Ordered it a few months ago and should have it by late summer or early fall...

I'd love to have a vintage Pachmayr Combat Special -- but don't think I'll ever have the means... Too bad Pistol Dynamics is in such a mess...

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
i have a couple chambers builds in progress but would love to have a Stan Chen build also. as they say all it you need is time and money
What do you actually get with a Chen? I went on his web site and not sure I would live long enough to enjoy one of his guns.

Latest posts