What a ride the 1911.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You really have to appreciate a platform to learn about it as much as possible. I don't have a lot of interests like a lot of people do. But the 1911 has been a passion of mine for more than 40 years. I spend a lot of my free time shooting and cleaning my 2 1911 pistols. After building my own, I sold my others after I realized that the 2 I built were much better.

But, now I have reloading too. I'm really enjoying that.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Love the animations, and knowledge does increase my admiration for JMBs genius
CE, glad to hear the reloading is appealing to you. Some find it boring. I enjoy the process and really enjoy the finished product

Mr.Fister

Active Fanatic
While the 1911 is still my favorite pistol I must admit that I only carry one during the winter. Even then it depends on where I'm going as to what I carry. Summer time is smaller, lighter carry in 9mm or 38 spl. If I'm entering an urban area (winter) these past few years I've started carrying a high capacity 9mm due to the potential of multiple goblins. I learned in the past living in cities of 300K or more that having grey hair and walking with a cane is putting a target on your back. I personally don't ever open carry.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane with JMB.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Some vets showing love 4 the 1911

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
For my B day I'd better hurry on the Mrs LOL.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
For my B day I'd better hurry on the Mrs LOL.
That would be a great Birthday present.

Latest posts