WELCOME BACK BS

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Thanks to our fearless leader (B.S. DuBois) for making the transition to our new server fairly painless. We really appreciate all the work you put in behind the scenes that nobody knows about!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Guys - let me know if you see anything qwerky....is something not loading right....is it too slow.....etc etc

The only way I can fix these things is if you tell me they exisit.

B

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
any chance you can have it "default" back to forums like it used to?? (when you first visit the site)

Feegee

The Magic Man
I hate to be a bother but do you think you will ever install that Tapatalk?? I got it for over at Enos forum and it makes it really easy to upload pictures and manage the forum from the users side of things... I sure do appriciate all the things that you do for this site I know if it was not for you things would not go as smooth as they do. Thank you for all your hard work!!

dennishoddy

Feegee Matlock said:
I hate to be a bother but do you think you will ever install that Tapatalk?? I got it for over at Enos forum and it makes it really easy to upload pictures and manage the forum from the users side of things... I sure do appriciate all the things that you do for this site I know if it was not for you things would not go as smooth as they do. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Have you tried forum runner yet? I just started. It's pretty cool being able to post pics from the phone and not having to go to photobucket.

Latest posts