We The (few) People.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
What the HELL does that fat loser From nj bring to the table?

Christy was governor of one of the most corrupt states in the union where politicians are routinely prosecuted for bribery, where the constitution is ignored, where gun rights are disdained……..why is he there????? What does he bring conservatives Or the GOP? Everything he says is a lie to cover his incompetence or support the deep state. What is wrong with conservatives?

WTF did christy ever do for gun rights, the constitution or conservatives?

Polls said Hailey was the clear "debate" winner. Are you kidding!!!!!

Is the GOP too dumb to be involved in elections? Are their voters????? or are they just the washington generals writ large?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Christy was governor of one of the most corrupt states in the union where politicians are routinely prosecuted for bribery, where the constitution is ignored, where gun rights are disdained……..why is he there????? What does he bring conservatives Or the GOP? Everything he says is a lie to cover his incompetence or support the deep state. What is wrong with conservatives?

Is the GOP too dumb to be involved in elections? Are their voters????? or are they just the washington generals writ large?
I usually say never trust a poll no matter what it says. Go with your gut. I'm from Michigan, and I find our government to be a total crock.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
What does your asshole look like?
I haven't looked at my asshole, but I'm sure it would make a better President than any one of them.....and especially the asshole we have now.

MAGA

Trump easily won both debates. These people look ridiculous fighting to be the runner up. NONE of them will be chosen to be Trumps running mate.

Krispy Kreme Kristy is big fat piece of whale blubber mixed with donut grease.

dennishoddy

Christy is nothing but a paid never-Trumper. He knows he can't win, his only job is to cast doubt and sling arrows at Trump.

dennishoddy

I haven't looked at my asshole, but I'm sure it would make a better President than any one of them.....and especially the asshole we have now.

MAGA

Trump easily won both debates. These people look ridiculous fighting to be the runner up. NONE of them will be chosen to be Trumps running mate.

Krispy Kreme Kristy is big fat piece of whale blubber mixed with donut grease.
Trump said today that nobody on that stage would be his VP pick.
I can see Kerry Lake from Arizona possibly. She has met with Trump several times.