WaterBOB

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
I'm ordering a couple of these to keep in the bathroom cabinet - http://www.waterbob.com/Welcome.do;jsessionid=F5CF85D9472EEB7D209BC6F2386F19E7

100 gallon water bladder that fits in your bathtub with siphon to pump out what you need. They say it keeps water "fresh" for 4 weeks, but I figure with a drop or two of bleach every month and a small aquarium aerator, it should keep indefinitley. I always figured on just filling up the tub if we needed to and covering it with bubble wrap. But for $25 each, I'll know that my water isn't contaminated with hair or soap scum, or whatever my buddy left in there the last time he stayed over...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
That's actually pretty cool. Last time we had an ice storm I just filled the tub and we dipped out of it what we needed. But thanks for the gross story about the hair and soap scum :(

It looks kind of like an "as seen on TV" product but hey if it works one time, its worth it.

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
For $25, I'm willing to give it a go. It is a food grade plastic, and as long as the kids don't think it's a fun bounce, should be OK.

dennishoddy

They had those for $19.95 on sale at Cheaper than dirt right before christmas. I was going to order two, just to have, but forgot.

slide

Fanatic
Generally during an ice storm I drag out five gallon buckets and fill them. What a pain. I think this deal is a lot better.

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
Generally during an ice storm I drag out five gallon buckets and fill them. What a pain. I think this deal is a lot better.

Generally AFTER an ice storm, I go chop ice...... :sarcastichand: That's funny right there...

Joel Clouse

El Conquistador
Got the waterbobs in, I like 'em. Lightweight, about the size of a box of latex gloves. I haven't pulled one out of the box, just because I know it will never go back in just right, might save it for the next twister outbreak to come through our area before I justify opening one. They store nice, right up on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet. I'd hate for one of the kids to ruin an opened one. Will advise...

dennishoddy

Do it! Bust it out and give it a go!
We have a pump for our pool floaties that will also vacuum the air from them.
We put them right back into the box we bought them from.

jcbfrntz

Fanatic
I'm lookin forward to seeing how yours works, I ordered one a few months ago, and just have it sitting on top of the shelf in the bathroom, but like you didn't want to open it until the next tornado or emergency.

Latest posts