WATCH THE RFK JR. VIDEO THAT X CENSORED

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

It boggles the mind to think how these killers got so many, to go along with this deadly hoax that killed thousands of human beings.

1694302968358.png

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It boggles the mind to think how these killers got so many, to go along with this deadly hoax that killed thousands of human beings.

View attachment 32411
That video of RFK Jr. Is spot on. He breaks it down perfectly.

dennishoddy

I'm sorry, but I can't watch anything coming from info wars. I've spent a lot of time debunking the conspiracy stories that appear on that channel with scientific fact.
I'm not saying this particular video is incorrect nor a conspiracy theory, but the entire content of info-wars is designed to present tiny snippits, of video and pics to back up a story like for instance that the 911 attacks were actually carried out by the Federal Government. He showed pics of "secondary explosions" in the corners of the buildings as proof, while in fact it was thermal expansion of the metal support girders caused by the heat of several tons of jet fuel burning at over 1000 degrees causing buckling of the girders which caused the concrete to stress and finally become dislodged, appearing to "explode".
The founder of that channel has been almost sued into oblivion over false reporting. Namely the S
Florida school shooting I think it was that he said never happened and was fake news.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm sorry, but I can't watch anything coming from info wars. I've spent a lot of time debunking the conspiracy stories that appear on that channel with scientific fact.
I'm not saying this particular video is incorrect nor a conspiracy theory, but the entire content of info-wars is designed to present tiny snippets, of video and pics to back up a story like for instance that the 911 attacks were actually carried out by the Federal Government. He showed pics of "secondary explosions" in the corners of the buildings as proof, while in fact it was thermal expansion of the metal support girders caused by the heat of several tons of jet fuel burning at over 1000 degrees causing buckling of the girders which caused the concrete to stress and finally become dislodged, appearing to "explode".
The founder of that channel has been almost sued into oblivion over false reporting. Namely the S
Florida school shooting I think it was that he said never happened and was fake news.
No matter where truth shows itself we all may gain from what these canceled Americans can tell us if we are allowed to hear them.
If X censored RFK jr. the beacon of free speech. :rolleyes: Well what did he say to get the left in a snit?

When you read anything from anybody it can be crap. That's where your common sense comes in, to filter the crap.
Are there any news outlets that don't sensationalize there point of view to gain likes? All of them blow everything up out of proportion.

CNN sucks.
cnn trump GIF by FirstAndMonday

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm not saying this particular video is incorrect nor a conspiracy theory, but the entire content of info-wars is designed to present tiny snippits, of video and pics to back up a story like for instance that the 911 attacks were actually carried out by the Federal Government. He showed pics of "secondary explosions" in the corners of the buildings as proof, while in fact it was thermal expansion of the metal support girders caused by the heat of several tons of jet fuel burning at over 1000 degrees causing buckling of the girders which caused the concrete to stress and finally become dislodged, appearing to "explode".
The video that X censored is the same video no matter where it's being hosted. That video is actually hosted by bitchute. I can understand if this were a video of Alex Jones, but it's not. It's RFK Jr.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I thought Alex Jones / infowars was sued and found liable over false claims made about Sandy Hook elementary.

in the testimony, Alex Jones admitted that their news was largely fake and designed to get hits And that he bore no responsibility for any misrepresentations (lies) he tells.I stopped listening to info wars that day. Alex Jones is a grandstanding liar without the slightest remorse for the lies he tells. Info wars is FAKE NEWS, not to be trusted and Alex Jones took that once great platform and ruined it forever

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
The video that X censored is the same video no matter)where it's being hosted. That video is actually hosted by bitchute. I can understand if this were a video of Alex Jones, but it's not. It's RFK Jr.
I also DO NOT TRUST RFK (or any kennedy for that matter). They are eyeballs deep in the coverup of the JFK execution/ assassination / coup that we are suffering the consequences of to this day. EVERY kennedy and EVERY deep state asshole in state and federal government is in on the crime, is subborning the coup and should be tried for treason and shot.

This of course includes EVERY war mongering deep state asshole presidential candidate of both parties……(except Trump)

THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT or they wouldn't be there………they'd be Trumped

The kennedys know what happened. They have learned a permanent generational lesson and they can NEVER BE TRUSTED to do what is right for the U.S.A.

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
She said, I won't vote for Trump because he calls names & says hurtful things.
What about the great things President Trump did for America?

She said, I don't care I hate him.

True story, I know her.
Have we become so blinded by Political bias/hate that we shut our ears to any other viewpoints?

I also DO NOT TRUST RFK

At the present date, I do not understand why any clear thinking American could still be a Democrat.
Does this mean I should not listen to information that may have an impact on my life?

I heard for the first time today on local news about many mysterious illnesses & deaths associated with Covid-19 & Vaccines. VACCINES??
Yes it's real & happening all over the world. Vaccinated people are getting ill & dying.

Remember all the Scientist & Drs. who were censored from Social media at the beginning & during the Plandemic?
They were censored by people who did not like them.

I started this thread in the hopes we could discuss the crimes that were committed by both Government, Big Pharma & Big Med.
People are still getting sick & dying today from this Novel Bio-killer vaccine. Was this all in the plandemic plan to begin with?

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

It's adding up.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's adding up.

I don't think any of this surprises you or me.

Latest posts