Want to give reloading a try ?

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Midsouth has a sale on one of Lee's entry level reloading kits..might be just what you need to get started.
If you've been looking for a good kit to get you started, without investing a lot of money you may want to give it a look.

Breech Lock Challenger Kit (50th Anniversary Kit)
Lee # 90050 | Item # 006-90050
$169.99 sale price $147.99

http://enews.midsouthshooterssupply....pQZsQS5nNGYXLn

if that link doesn't work.. https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...r+Kit+from+Lee!

Though some criticize Lee products, comparing them to much higher priced equipment, my experience (40+ yrs) using many of their products , is they work well, and provide a lower cost alternative to perform reloading tasks.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish you luck sir. I wholly get the reasoning but I cant think of a worse time to try and start reloading. I only got into it about 6 years ago but being the obsessive compulsive I am I rapidly amassed a great stockpile of supplies and components and equipment and I believe that was one of the best moves of my life. I've shot more during the past 2 years than I normally do, by a great amount.

Lee makes great stuff, so does Redding, Hornady, RCBS, Dillon, Forster and on and on. All the different brands I own all perform about the same but my Reddung dies do get used most in the calibers for which I have them, which isnt many. As said above, many rag on Lee dies but me, personally, I really like them. They're simple and work fine. I dont have a Lee press though so dont know about them. I am playing with the idea of buying one of their kits though to help speed things up a bit with certain calibers.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Had a new issue today . Resizing and depriming 45 auto rim , some primers were punched through without leaving primer pocket . Anyone else seen this ? Starline brass . I was able to peel them out with my drill press .

Latest posts