vortex viper pst 4-16x50 reviews?

crazyfish

Fanatic
Just picked up a .308 and I'm looking for some glass for it. I'm leaning towards this scope. I'm reading good things about vortex scopes and wondered if anybody had any experience with this one? Or if anybody has any other recommendations? I'm looking for something with target turrets. I plan on shooting some long range for fun. Probably out to about 600 or 700 yards. Any advice is appreciated.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't have one yet but I have played with one, glass is nice and only heard good reviews. I like the unconditional unlimited transferrable waranty. Webyshop.com has the EBR-1 MOA (PSt 416SI-A) on sale for $699.99 found it on a different forum commercial ad.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I almost ended up with one before I found a deal on a nightforce. They are good glass for the money. I am going to upgrade my 1-4 viper pst for a 2.5-10 pst on my spr in the near future. they have an outstanding warranty and for what I hear outstanding customer service. I don't think you can go wrong. Next time your down in McAlester one of our local shops has them in stock for you to look at. I don't think you can go wrong with one.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
my buddy has one.. he likes it... just be sure you get a good mount for yours... he kept losing his zero due to his mount... but you should be happy with purchasing one..

crazyfish

Fanatic
Thaks for the heads up Marshal. And Chris I never thought about checkin HL's. I was just down there last week too. And I'd really love to have the nightforce. I thought about just saving up a little longer to get one, but that's more than I really want to spend. Especially at twice the price of the Vortex. ​

Latest posts