Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Has anyone had their hands on the new Vortex Strike Eagle? It is the new 1-6x24offering from Vortex and at $329.00 looks like it might be a good option for some people who can't drop a grand on a scope

I bet Jesse even has a discount code for it.....

If someone wants to do a full in-depth review, we would make you famous in the internet world of reviewing things.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Didn't Jesse post a picture of one on FB the other day/week? I think that he already received 1 (or 6).

DC4OU

Well-Known Fanatic
I pre-ordered it in June. When I originally ordered it, it stated expected delivery in July. Now it says expected delivery of December. Looks like it may be my Christmas present.

it will be like looking through a coke bottle filled with the piss of a cirrhosis patient.

1-6 for under $300 thats worth a ****? feel free to slap ya selves for me.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
At nearly 1/2 the cost, I don't see how you could expect it to be as clear as the Viper 1-4. But from what I have been told by a few that saw them at SHOT, it's still better than many competitors in it's price range.

I'm still planning to buy one.

DC4OU

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw one at H&H today. I could not believe they had one for sale. The glass is not as clear as my Viper 1-4. I don't like the reticle as well either, however I do like the 6 power.

Dale Callicoat said:
I saw one at H&H today. I could not believe they had one for sale. The glass is not as clear as my Viper 1-4. I don't like the reticle as well either, however I do like the 6 power.
how was eye relief

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Bass Pro Shops in Ft Lauderdale shows that they have these in stock. I'm headed to Hollywood, FL today for work. I'll check it out while I'm there and see if I can get pics.

Latest posts