Video editing software question.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
What program are you guys using to put your videos together? I'd like to take all the stages from a match and put them together sequentially in one file.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I used windows movie maker for a long time. But then I saw Sony Vegas on sale at best buy. It's just as easy to use but way more you can do with it like picture-in-picture and timestamps (stage timer), better video and audio corrections. I'm still learning how to do stuff on it and that's what makes it fun.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have several. That Sony one is that Wormy Mentioned is tits but its complex. So many things you can do with it that it scares me.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
iMovie on the mac is awesome and comes free with any mac. There's also final cut express and the new final cut pro HD, if you don't need the whole Final Cut Studio Suite geared towards filmmakers and professionals.

It's been a decade since I've done any video editing on the PC side, but you may look into Avid. Avid is the broadcast editing standard and also used for films. I remember that they used to offer a scaled down version for home users.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
iMovie on the mac is awesome and comes free with any mac. There's also final cut express and the new final cut pro HD, if you don't need the whole Final Cut Studio Suite geared towards filmmakers and professionals.

It's been a decade since I've done any video editing on the PC side, but you may look into Avid. Avid is the broadcast editing standard and also used for films. I remember that they used to offer a scaled down version for home users.

This is my next purchase for editing video.

okietool

Fanatic
http://www.openmovieeditor.org/

Open source video editor. I use Pinnacle software, but mine is an old version. I also use Windows Movie Maker.

Feegee

The Magic Man
On my iPhone I got a free app called splice it works good and lets you put music in to your videos.

(null)

Latest posts