Very Interesting....

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
There are only two real mandates for the government, only two reasons for its existence in our republic: To secure America's borders from invasion and to protect the freedoms of the citizenry. That's it.

Well don't hold your breath, :rolleyes: the Commies are all in on the Open Borders & defunding all our Freedoms.
There is no legal Federal Government it's turned Communist, & is no longer legitimate.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
There are only two real mandates for the government, only two reasons for its existence in our republic: To secure America's borders from invasion and to protect the freedoms of the citizenry. That's it.

Well don't hold your breath, :rolleyes: the Commies are all in on the Open Borders & defunding all our Freedoms.
There is no legal Federal Government it's turned Communist, & is no longer legitimate.
If anything, our current government is trying to do all of the opposite things our Constitution says are it's purposes. Just as they try to promote and normalize everything our God says is wrong. Notice a pattern here?

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
atheism is a necessity of communism. All written by marx and lennin. The fools of this world, by that I mean people who "live in the world and hold dear the things of the world", shout open borders, free stuff for all, want the gov't to make their decisions and protect them. Should study history even a little bit, this is all a replay.

I pray America will wake up, and a huge Revival will break out with millions rushing to the Cross. Wouldn't that change things!!
Not holding my breath, but I do pray for that. It is happening in other countries, complete with persecution of Christians. All coming to a town near you soon.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
atheism is a necessity of communism

Those who ignore History will be damned to live it all over again. o_O Damn Fools, just goes to show you it only takes a few decades to
change history, right or wrong. Now we get to repeat it all over again, only it will be 180 from what America was ever meant to be.

Have you seen the Spam flavored peanut butter & Bacon flavored Ice Cream? Things a child would choose just because an adult may
have said we tried that already & it sucks. Too bad the Child only sees things in a new world, they think they understand it but really do not.

Does it feel like the Country is being Rediscovered by Children? Well perhaps it really is. Everything 180 from what history teaches all of us
so we can avoid the Mistakes of the past. These Idiots will just have to repeat the mistakes because they are really Stupid not Ignorant.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I notice something very disturbing in the media and government spin . BLM , Antifa , can riot , loot , burn , etc. Liberals can take over capitol during Kavanaugh hearings and it's called democracy in action . Conservatives protest and it's insurrection , white supremacists , domestic terrorism . That's what we're dealing with . A media that's become nothing but a propaganda machine for the left and a government turning on it's citizens .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Media needs to be shut down!!

Start calling your local news when they run these stories and demand explanations for their biases!!

I'm getting everyone I can that has the balls or vagina to actually do it!!

Email your ejected officials daily! Yes daily! They're starting to get the picture , we'll at least some of them. I've got phone calls from some of their offices explaining that they hear me and are working on it, whatever subject "it" is at the time. I always tell them I am too and will continue to call and email.

Latest posts