Very interesting-17 INCONVENIENT FACTS FOR THE GUN-CONTROL MOVEMENT

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

17 INCONVENIENT FACTS FOR THE GUN-CONTROL MOVEMENT

1648433650787.gif

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
PROBLEM:
There is no room for common sense, facts or statistics in the DECEPTION that "common sense gun control" is to advance PUBLIC SAFETY!
"Common sense gun control" is the incremental steps to CITIZEN DISARMAMENT.
TOTAL citizen disarmament is not necessary to achieve EFFECTIVE DISARMAMENT.

(I've said it before, and I'll say it again)

Outlawing semi-automatic AR15 type rifles and standard full capacity magazines is NOT a "reasonable compromise" – IT IS THE ENDGAME!
It is the difference between an effectively armed citizenry that possesses the capability to defend it's freedoms – and a citizenry restricted by law to low capacity sporting arms that NO LONGER possesses the capability to defend it's freedoms!

They view an EFFECTIVELY armed citizenry as a threat to their power.
Their goal is to TIP THE BALANCE OF POWER FIRMLY TO GOVERNMENT ADVANTAGE.
Not a day goes by that a piece of our Second Amendment Rights are not taken, one way or another, in one location or another.
It is their top priority, and they are relentless.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
PROBLEM:
There is no room for common sense, facts or statistics in the DECEPTION that "common sense gun control" is to advance PUBLIC SAFETY!
"Common sense gun control" is the incremental steps to CITIZEN DISARMAMENT.
TOTAL citizen disarmament is not necessary to achieve EFFECTIVE DISARMAMENT.

(I've said it before, and I'll say it again)

Outlawing semi-automatic AR15 type rifles and standard full capacity magazines is NOT a "reasonable compromise" – IT IS THE ENDGAME!
It is the difference between an effectively armed citizenry that possesses the capability to defend it's freedoms – and a citizenry restricted by law to low capacity sporting arms that NO LONGER possesses the capability to defend it's freedoms!

They view an EFFECTIVELY armed citizenry as a threat to their power.
Their goal is to TIP THE BALANCE OF POWER FIRMLY TO GOVERNMENT ADVANTAGE.
Not a day goes by that a piece of our Second Amendment Rights are not taken, one way or another, in one location or another.
It is their top priority, and they are relentless.
Yep!

1648540512701.gif

Latest posts