USPSA Membership Report

dennishoddy

Lots of changes coming it looks like.
I really liked this one:

The move to the new scoring system has a big advantage beyond convenience. It allows us to calculate
member classifications virtually immediately upon submission. No more waiting all month to see if the
classifier you shot is going to move you up â€" you will know as soon as it is submitted. This has been a
major request from USPSA membership and we have worked hard to develop a good way to accomplish
it.

Airic

I shoot.
Yes, that's exciting and has been a long time coming. I also like the change where I can run multiple classifiers in a match. Helps out the U shooters a lot.

It was kinda a dumb policy anyway. I remember Rio Salado in AZ had multiple clubs/affiliations on one range because of this

disappointed to not see really anything related to Multigun. Has USPSA ceded superiority to another org?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
disappointed to not see really anything related to Multigun. Has USPSA ceded superiority to another org?

Do you even operate bro?

B.S. DuBois said:
disappointed to not see really anything related to Multigun. Has USPSA ceded superiority to another org? Do you even operate bro?
apparently this is some meme popular with the internet gun dorks?

Latest posts