USPSA Junior Camp

The Antichrome

Our former Area 4 Director, current DNROI, and future President, sent the following message:

Please distribute this to your respective mailing lists. There will be an Area 4 Junior Camp, November 22/23, in Thibodaux, LA, taught by Max Michel and other instructors. This was a project I was working on before I took the DNROI job.

The 2014 Area 4 Junior Camp will be held November 22 and 23 at Southern Shooting Center in Thibodaux, LA. This is the home range for Cajun Action Shooters and home of the Gator Classic. All campers should arrive by Friday evening, for a meet and greet at the camp hotel at 7 PM. We've arranged a special rate of $99 per night at the Hampton Inn, 826 Canal Blvd, Thibodaux. Call (985) 446-0900 and use USPSA or US Practical Shooting Association to make your reservations at this rate. There are 20 rooms reserved and reservations must be made my October 31, or the rooms will be released. You are responsible for your housing costs. There are other hotel properties located in Thibodaux if you prefer not to stay at the Hampton Inn.
Cost for the camp is $250.00, and will cover travel and housing for the instructors, lunch on the range both days, a group dinner on Saturday night, and shirts for participants, as well as drinks and snacks. A miminum of 1000 rounds is required. Please fill out the form below completely. If you have questions, email Troy McManus at [email protected], or call 225 205 4797.

The application form for the camp can be found here: Application for A4 Junior Camp

Thanks!

Troy McManus

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Future president?

Why would he take the DNROI job if he plans to leave it next year. Seems sorta selfish and short sided. I thought he was dropping out the president race.

The Antichrome

B.S. DuBois said:
Future president? Why would he take the DNROI job if he plans to leave it next year. Seems sorta selfish and short sided. I thought he was dropping out the president race.
I cant speak for him, but I havent heard him say he was no longer running for President in the next election.

Latest posts