USPSA Classifier Calculator

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Here is another calulator to try.

cmcalc USPSA Classifier Calculator
If I understand this calculator, if I put my Hit Factor in from saturdays (4-7-12) OKCGC's match, I will get my approximate classifier percentage. And, this value may change over time as more data is accumulated.

the other calculator cmcalc USPSA [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Classifier[/background] Calculator gave me a different percentage (higher).

I know this question has been put to the forum below but I can't find it in the searches. Is my HF of the classifier compared with national scores. Are the national scores cumulative over years??

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
If I understand this calculator, if I put my Hit Factor in from saturdays (4-7-12) OKCGC's match, I will get my approximate classifier percentage. And, this value may change over time as more data is accumulated.

the other calculator cmcalc USPSA [background=rgb(255, 255, 0)]Classifier[/background] Calculator gave me a different percentage (higher).

I know this question has been put to the forum below but I can't find it in the searches. Is my HF of the classifier compared with national scores. Are the national scores cumulative over years??

The HF percentage is based on all of the cumulative scores they have received on the classifier. The classifier calculators are going to be close, but they are pulling from a smaller number of total scores.

jakem

New Fanatic
Hi folks,

I run a classifier calculator site myself, and I publish preliminary data for carry optics, and high hit factor data for all divisions. Let me know what you think!

https://azshooters.org/

Jake
FY86388

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the great tool Jake. Now I can be disappointed with my classifier even when there isn't cell coverage. In all seriousness, you have the best one out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
c71622f43868e7764b4b42352abaf726.jpg

Latest posts