usgi 1911a1 nut

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome, I looked in bottom of several boxes, no USGI frames (or slides ) were found. If you want, PM me , I can check with my hoarder buddy, I know he has several, I've worked on many parts guns for him. He is not a member here, or anywhere else on the net. Approx value to you? I know impossible to answer, but its first thing he will ask.

Hey Charlie41 is that hotrod in pic one of yours?

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome, I looked in bottom of several boxes, no USGI frames (or slides ) were found. If you want, PM me , I can check with my hoarder buddy, I know he has several, I've worked on many parts guns for him. He is not a member here, or anywhere else on the net. Approx value to you? I know impossible to answer, but its first thing he will ask.

Hey Bill,
Nope, nor the Mama. Just an old classic picture I adopted.

vet74-77

Fanatic

Willing to pay a good price for the product-Just a retired vet that likes spend time putting history back together-

Latest posts