FOR SALE US&S 1911 45cal

BobbyBoehl

New Fanatic
Up for sale or partial trade is my 1943 US&S 1911. The condition of this piece is in excellent condition or higher. All original with original finish. By my inspection of this, it hasn't seen any rounds through it other than during the inspection process. I'm trying to post photos but phone isn't responding at this time but please ask as many questions as need till then.

Asking price : $5,800.00 without partial trade.
With partial trade I am wanting a new 1911.

Thank you everyone for reading.

Kree

Fanatic
Up for sale or partial trade is my 1943 US&S 1911. The condition of this piece is in excellent condition or higher. All original with original finish. By my inspection of this, it hasn't seen any rounds through it other than during the inspection process. I'm trying to post photos but phone isn't responding at this time but please ask as many questions as need till then.

I also have a US&S 45 that I inherited from my father. He kept it in a sock in his dresser for almost 70 years, and it's almost pristine as well. Good luck on your sale

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 67

Magpul45

New Fanatic

Is it still available?

You guys have some very nice pieces from WWII. I wish I could have gotten the one my dad had when he was stationed at an 8th Army Air Force base in England. He was the Ordnance Sergeant and got a shipment of new 1911's in one day. I don't know how many was in the shipment, but he said he picked one out and said, "this one is going home with me" and locked it in his desk drawer. They were all made by Singer Sewing Machine Company. He was going to bring it home with him when he got discharged, but he said they lined them all up and told them if they find one item on them they weren't supposed to have, they would be over there another year. He told me that he hadn't seen a soul he knew since he got on the bus and left home when he was drafted in December 1941. He arrived in England at the end of January 1942, and he said that after almost 4 years of getting bombed by the Germans, he was ready to come home, so he left that brand new Singer 1911 locked up in his desk drawer. Can't say that I blame him. He had 7 brothers and 5 of them were all in WWII at the same time, 4 in the Army and one in the Navy. Fortunately, all 5 came back home when the war was over. The brother in the Navy re-enlisted and stayed in for 22 years and retired.

Latest posts