Update on guns used in school shooting

Nerdwithguns

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm confused. Police now report 4 handguns found inside Sandy Oak school. Video shows rifle (which looks more like a Saiga than an AR) being removed from car trunk by police, so it was not taken into the school. Medical examiner says all victims processed so far were killed by the rifle. How is that possible?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
The story has been constantly evolving. Not only with regard to what guns where used, but how many shooters, how he (they) got into the school, etc.

At this point, I've stopped listening to the news. I think they are making it up as they go and letting their own agenda get in the way of the actual news.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Special Report on right now.

pres is saying no gun control would help in itsself. we need to look at bla bla bla.

since it came out that mom was going to commit her kid and he stole her unlocked guns he cant blame it on the guns.

going to look at gun saftey and mental health saftey but still talking about the difference between millitary guns and OUR type of guns.

so im still looking for an assault weapons ban.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
Prediction:

There will be high capacity mag bans.
They will try to ban private sales (doubtful that will succeed though.)
Mandatory mental health screenings WILL be suggested.
Things that are NOT banned will become so cost prohibitive that they may as well be banned.

Personally, I'm not sure what's more grim; that innocents were murdered, or that the government is using this tragedy of dancing in their blood to shear the sheep.

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
I think the hi-cap ban is going to be a definate as will an "Assault weapon" ban. The cost of EVERYTHING that goes bang will go up.

Good news though, all your current guns are going to be worth a whole lot more now.

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
I am betting the hi-cap ban is going to be a definite as will an "Assault weapon" ban. The cost of EVERYTHING that goes bang will go up.

Good news though, all your current guns are going to be worth a whole lot more now.

Sorry thing is that when violence rates go up, they will not likely relax any of these new restrictions. Scarey thing is what comes AFTER this round. When the next shooting happens (and it will), will we start seeing gun confiscations? Remember, the FBI estimates we have about 200 million firearms in the country. If they all stopped making guns tomorrow, there will still be guns in the country. The only way to get them off the streets will be to go house to house and take them away from people. Even then, the guns will still be on the streets. This is when things will get real scarey as I know a lot of Americans will fight rather than give them up.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
PCS, take it with some Ted Nugent salt but i saw an interview with him where he said the guess was 300 million guns and HE thinks its more like 600 million.

im thinking now that Bidens crew wont come up with anything to do with guns. remember they were legal and when the kid found out mom was going to commit him he stole her unlocked guns.

whats that got to do with 30 rd mags.

we guard the airports, so guard the schools. sounds like a lot of jobs coming open.

Latest posts