Unbelievable Behavior

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This hate speech is sanctioned by the Democrats and the mainstream press. That makes it okay to say. :eek:

Interesting o_O a group, who tells you what they want to do with all white Homo Sapiens & how.
The real number of terrorist is small & rather untrained to be talking like they can overcome the armed
white Americans who are well armed & trained. If they believe they have the right to protect themselves
& their own Family's, never really know about people until they have to act.

I live in a part of the country where a lot of retired White people live. A large number of the citizens have CCWs & do pack
guns everyday. What do the small number of freedumb fighters hope to gain by getting killed in large numbers by armed citizens?

I have always believed a small number of Black Americans have been fed a poisonous line of bigoted BS that is leading to a
clash. Not all White Americans will allow anyone to hunt them over the color of their skin. Some will hunt the hunters like
rabid dogs, not gonna be a fun time for anyone if it continues.

It's the enemy who is quiet & determined who will get to you, not some trash talking Crapper who is long on BS & short on
action. Left right do's not matter, same old Fake news BS made to upset & divide all Americans too help split our Country into many
pieces. Easier to reimagine a Country into a Communist state when we help divide our own nation for the enemy. :(

Who knows maybe King Biden & his Commie party will grant Black folks Massa status over white people as part of the US resprations
for all the sins of the White race has ever done. Yep that ought to bring unity to all of us here in the Land of the Free & brave.

Divide & conquer. How's it working so far? My black & brown friends see right through this Commie crap & they have guns
& will protect themselves & family's 1st. I'll bet most folks Black, brown or purple are aware of this crap & will rise up in anger
against this. Who really knows at this point?

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If our Government isn't going to take care of the problem, then it's up to the American people to stop it. And I believe we are more than capable of handling the problem.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Simple. We no longer have a media. We have a propaganda machine for liberalism. The fatal flaw of liberalism, well, one of them, is that if given time, it will eat it's own tail. Most conservatives I know actually have moral standards, and do their best to live up to them. Not so with liberals.

Pretty simple. If one race wants to kill another race simply because of their race, this is racism... But, liberals will excuse this with all kinds of talk about systemic racism (which can't be measured or defined). While a conservative is against racism, no matter what race is being demonized. I think, well, and hope, that a common moral ground will unite a lot of people with conservatives. We shall see.

Latest posts