Ukraine and Venezuela

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Look what's happening in these countries. In the Ukraine it took two days of mass protest and cops were sniping people in the streets. Pays to be able to shoot back. Never give up your ability to defend yourself. Anyone else watching what's going on in these countries?

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Yup. I see now they want protestors to turn in their weapons in the Ukraine. :shock:

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
And, on top of all of that...Obummer has overpowered Congress and signed more Executive orders...

What was that line from the Bill Of Rights.... Freedom from Oppression...

Just hope his snipers don't start in the streets...Scary times....And most people don't even think about it...

Steve

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
11B3XCIB said:
Look what's happening in these countries. In the Ukraine it took two days of mass protest and cops were sniping people in the streets. Pays to be able to shoot back. Never give up your ability to defend yourself. Anyone else watching what's going on in these countries?

Their government buildings have been occupied, their streets have been blocked and their police have been attacked for 4 months. Both sides have been killing people, throwing Molotov cocktails, throwing huge bricks, et al. for these past four months. Only this week did it "kick off" into a proper revolution, hence the "Ok, ok, ok! Stop! We'll have new elections and dissolve all Constitutional changes made in the past 12 years!"

Being able to shoot back is nice but when you observe a BRDM get instantly knocked out (and most likely destroyed with all personnel KIA) by 50 people simultaneously throwing Molotov Cocktails it kind of makes you realize a couple of things:

1) You can't do it alone
2) You will have to know how to kill vehicles
3) Body armor isn't optional

BRDM (Wheeled Armored Personnel Carrier) Taking a Trip to Hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Eaqfi6gZg

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Fanatic
:shock:

Bozhemoi! Now I remember why I've been saving all of those vodka bottles. Either that or I was thinking there was some way I could get them refilled...

:lol:

On a more serious note, that is some HARDCORE protesting as they've been calling it. Small wonder, especially with the amount of protesters that have been getting bumped off by the snipers and everything else happening during all of this. That picture of the crew served Molotov slingshot says it all- by any and all means necessary sure can heat things up BIG TIME!

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
:shock:

Bozhemoi! Now I remember why I've been saving all of those vodka bottles. Either that or I was thinking there was some way I could get them refilled...

:lol:

On a more serious note, that is some HARDCORE protesting as they've been calling it. Small wonder, especially with the amount of protesters that have been getting bumped off by the snipers and everything else happening during all of this. That picture of the crew served Molotov slingshot says it all- by any and all means necessary sure can heat things up BIG TIME!

The way that American media continues to call this (limited) revolution a "protest" is asinine. It isn't a "protest" if people on both sides have weapons and are killing people on both sides by the dozens.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i see some limitation.

people on both sides dont ALL have machine guns and grenades. they could be dying by the thousands.

just the cops dont all have rifles. whats up with that?

if that was washington dc would the cops have rifles?

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
image_zps6b95d6ef.jpg

Yeah. That's what's up

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
The Parliament is trying to prevent a total revolution and has reverted back to a previous "version" of their Constitution, opened up talks with the European Union (again), (fugitive) warrant for the arrest of the (as of three days ago) ex-President, and Russia is making rumblings that they are going to invade and deploy "peace-keeping" troops (a la Georgia).

ukraine-2010-election.jpg

ukraine-linguistic-division.jpg

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
Not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but our (protesters) people with agendas and the cops with or without rifles could not stand up against that type of extreme aggressiveness.......More people would be killed in the panic stampedes.....A few of us might form groups, but with everything in chaos nobody could communicate........It gets scary when everybody is trying to kill everybody else..........Anybody see the Oerlikon 20mms mounted in the beds of pickup trucks....Mile long swaths of gore.

I'm going to disappear and hope I don't get caught up in the madness.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
The ROE would have to get pretty loose for COPS to start throwing Molotov cocktails, especially here.

Not wanting to get caught up in the chaos and wanting to be apart of whatever it takes to bring about change are definitely two options, neither of which bother me. If people are rioting because food stamps get shut off I'll be at home. If we are rioting because they are about to start collecting guns then I'll be gathering up my gear.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
PANZER22 said:
Not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but our (protesters) people with agendas and the cops with or without rifles could not stand up against that type of extreme aggressiveness.......More people would be killed in the panic stampedes.....A few of us might form groups, but with everything in chaos nobody could communicate........It gets scary when everybody is trying to kill everybody else..........Anybody see the Oerlikon 20mms mounted in the beds of pickup trucks....Mile long swaths of gore.

I'm going to disappear and hope I don't get caught up in the madness.

thats what ive been saying, communication will be a big factor.

internet and cell phones might be shut down.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Venezuala has shut down a lot of their stuff, which is why we aren't seeing it on the news like the Ukraine. Bet the kill switch will get flipped here too.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Yup. Things are getting real. Putin had to wait for the Olympic crowd to disperse and the news cameras to get out of the region to take action.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
im not exactly sure where to sit on this.

did you read the story about a California court ruling that AMERICAN students cant wear a shirt with an AMERICAN flag on it during the "celebration" of cinco de myao? how ever its spelled, i dont speak anything but AMERICAN.

if you think about it this could turn out sort of like russias plight. what if all the infiltrators over there took over and made Kali a ( pausing for right wording) dependant independant other language state or province.

protesters of another language and AMERICAN speaking protestors begin to fight, destroying CALIFORNIA.

should, would nondiscript, or identifed soldiers be sent there to stop the destruction?

sorry but i feel that if we cut out a 40 million strong illegal immigrant cancer we would be healthier.

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't picture enough AMERICANS standing together to eliminate 40 million illegal immigrants even with nondescript or identified soldiers ........Obama and the Federal Government would use the military to crush everybody....He and the Government would be made heroes for saving the nation...........................The only way to have a strong effect is to have a clearly defined revolution with two clearly defined armies going at it full tilt.....This is why the Feds want to confiscate guns so there won't be a significant number of people to offer resistance.

Those of us that manage to keep guns and ammo will become like the Viet Cong to be slowly crushed by an overpowering force of arms.

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
I think that if things boiled down to a revolution, the soldiers on the opposite sides would do their duty........I think if a situation should arise that the president would declare martial law the poor soldiers would certainly be in a hard to decide situation.......One can only pray that our children should never have to face such things.

I think there will be another international conflict that will involve our military, then we will only have to face is peace protesters and illegals.

Latest posts