U.S.S.A. - Trigger Time membership *NEW LOW PRICE*

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not a spokesperson or an employee of U.S.S.A. (U.S. Shooting Academy) so I hope the administrators of this forum and those employed by U.S.S.A. won't mind me posting this.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I had some errands I needed to run and last minute Christmas shopping to do yesterday (Saturday, 12/18/10) but I thought I'd take a drive out to the U.S.S.A. range, although it was well out of my way of travel. Needless to say, I was more impressed than I could've imagined and those who know me can attest for the fact that I'm not easily impressed.

I arrived at 8:30AM and observed a woman raising the American flag. I slowed to a stop, rolled down my window and inquired about whether the doors were open yet. I was greeted politely by Linda and she informed me that the doors of U.S.S.A. wouldn't be open for business until 9:00AM. However, she said I was more than welcome to come in, have a look around, and enjoy a cup of coffee/cocoa while sitting by the fire inside the club house before she opened for business for the day. I didn't expect this and I never would've asked but I was very impressed by her friendliness and invitation.

As I entered the club house the aroma of coffee and cocoa filled the room, the setting/placement of the furniture around the fireplace was most inviting. Everything I observed about the U.S.S.A. clubhouse was neat and organized with everything in its place. I made my way toward the Pro Shop and browsed through the new U.S.S.A. hats (which I purchased for the LOW PRICE of $15) and a variety of different shirts for both men and women.

It was but a short time later when I had the opportunity of meeting Matthew who happens to be one of the instructors for U.S.S.A. and he was very friendly and professional. Shortly thereafter, maybe 15-20 minutes, Cliff arrived and after introducing himself he asked if I would like to see the facility. Keep in mind, it was still before operating hours. I was eager to see the rest of the facility so my girlfriend and I followed him out to his truck.

I was shown the entire grounds including the reactive ranges, pistol ranges, rifle ranges, the 360 degree range, and I was also informed of the developments to come such as a paintball range and counter-terrorism training facility which will be supplied by a DC-180 passenger jet that will be provided by American Airlines. Never in my life have I been more impressed with such courtesy, staff, and facility. I arrived at 8:30AM and finally departed at 10:00AM and it goes without saying that it was TIME WELL SPENT.

I've said all of that to say this; U.S.S.A. is a world-class facility and we citizens of Oklahoma are privileged to have such a facility in our community. If you haven't taken the time to visit U.S.S.A., you really shouldn't wait any longer. If you've been wanting a membership but couldn't afford the membership prices, now is the best time for you to become a member of U.S.S.A. because they've lowered their prices so that ANYONE can afford to join.

This is a direct quote from the U.S.S.A. website:

How do I get a membership?

OK, you want a membership to USSA....now what?

Breaking news!!! Trigger Time memberships are now just $29.95 a month for both new and renewal memberships. One low price covers the primary member and their immediate family. Tax not included. Contact a Product and Services Associate at 918-948-7856 option 1 for more details. Before you know it you'll be on the range putting lead downrange. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Anyone can be a USSA member, not just our alumni. USSA certainly has a lot to offer our members but there are a few things we need to do before you can start using the range. Here's a brief list of your next steps:

Call us at 918-948-7856 (or 866-441-8772 if outside Oklahoma). Our associates will help you select the best membership program for your needs, choose a payment plan that fits your budget, and will explain all the benefits you receive.

Attend a scheduled membership orientation. The orientation isn't about shooting, it's about safety. When everyone on the range is safety focused it makes everyone's visit more relaxed and enjoyable. Your orientation is completely free of charge.

After the orientation you will receive your membership card.

That's it! Welcome to the USSA family!

Once you have your membership card you can start to enjoy all the benefits available. Here's a short list of what you can expect:

Special members-only shooting events such as night fire and machine gun shoots.
Discounts on classes to keep you up-to-date, educated, and on the firing line.
Special pricing in our fully stocked Proshop and firearms from our Custom Shop.
Full auto weapon rental (See 1)
For more benefits information, click here.
Depending on the membership program, members have access to over 20 specialized bays seven days a week including (See 3):

Turning targets
Lateral movers
Computer controlled reactive steel targets
Pneumatic resetting plate racks
Dynamic movement bays with props (See 2)
Steel Pepper popper shootoff range
100 meter carbine range
300 meter rifle range
Elite member bay (Elite members only)
So now that you know HOW to get into the famous USSA membership program, TAKE THE NEXT STEP and call us at 918-948-7856 option 1 and speak with a representative OR you can even sign up right now by going to the online store and choosing your membership. In just a few days your completed paperwork will arrive in the mail ready for you to sign and return.

Notes:
(1) Members must pass a free full auto certification. This just takes a few minutes and ensures that you know how to safely and properly operate full auto weapons.

(2) Members must be dynamic certified or have attended one of our tactical courses.

(3) Range access varies slightly by membership level. See the features and benefits for more details.

So, what are you waiting for?! Go ahead and pull the trigger on a membership to the U.S. Shooting Academy!

How do I get a membership?!

Media - Photos & Videos of U.S.S.A.

Location & Directions to U.S.S.A.

U.S. Shooting Academy Homepage

default_01.jpg

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If I lived any closer to USSA I would definitely be a member there. That Rogers range is worth $30/month all by itself.

Chambers

actual GM
If I lived any closer to USSA I would definitely be a member there. That Rogers range is worth $30/month all by itself.

No joke. The $5 savings per match I shoot up there would damn near cover half the membership.

I hope this really takes off for them!