Trump Rally In Sarasota Fl.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I got an e-mail from President Trump.
He asked me if I believed he President Trump was the only man to save America.

I say for all to hear. We the American People, are the only ones that can save America!

No one Man aka king can save our Country by himself, it took many men & women over 240 years to get this far.
Like the border President Trump said. " It will not be overnight it will take along time to get control of our borders again.",

God Bless America land that I love stand beside her now more than ever.

Arizona Gunner

New Fanatic
I voted for Trump, both times. But, I am convinced he cost us the Senate with his ranting and raving in Georgia and convincing his supporters the election was rigged, which led to many of them not bothering to vote in the runoff.

If he is nominated, I will vote for him again, but I much rather see new blood that supports the MAGA principles but without the tantrums.

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Well-Known Fanatic
I voted for Trump, both times. But, I am convinced he cost us the Senate with his ranting and raving in Georgia and convincing his supporters the election was rigged, which led to many of them not bothering to vote in the runoff.

If he is nominated, I will vote for him again, but I much rather see new blood that supports the MAGA principles but without the tantrums.
I agree 100%

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic

Numbers don't add up
8BD12A7E-9EB2-4FFE-A3D6-D8FFCAB99B7D.jpeg

I voted for President Trump also, twice, and will again! I can understand that thought but if you believe Biden actually got 81,000,000 votes I believe your insane! They admit Trump got almost 74,000,000 so we know he got AT LEAST that many so that means there was over 100% of registered voter turnout which has not and never would happen!

A6CD072B-D34B-40AA-9176-BB39EBF7BED4.jpeg

Only other info I find is Twitter, Google or Facebook claiming this is all false and that there's up to 220 million registered voters which is also impossible considering our total population but thenumbers from the actual government and not a social media fact checker!

I do agree we need Trumps love of country with a level head snd we would be unstoppable, I'm guessing Desantis is as close as we have right now.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Numbers don't add up
View attachment 8139

I voted for President Trump also, twice, and will again! I can understand that thought but if you believe Biden actually got 81,000,000 votes I believe your insane! They admit Trump got almost 74,000,000 so we know he got AT LEAST that many so that means there was over 100% of registered voter turnout which has not and never would happen!

View attachment 8140

Only other info I find is Twitter, Google or Facebook claiming this is all false and that there's up to 220 million registered voters which is also impossible considering our total population but thenumbers from the actual government and not a social media fact checker!

I do agree we need Trumps love of country with a level head snd we would be unstoppable, I'm guessing Desantis is as close as we have right now.
No mincing words. Anybody who thinks xiden won an honest election is a stupid dumbass that either has no functioning brain or just doesn't even attempt to think for themselves.

I personally thought Trump was exactly what we needed. He supports Constitutional principles and calls bullshit when necessary. I didn't even mind the name calling. If he calls someone stupid, it's because they are. Does anyone think our bold and decisive founders always spoke with the proper language used to write our Constitution?

TRUMP 2024 or SOONER

Last edited:

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Anyone else get this? https://secure.americafirstpolicy.c...ump_saveamerica&utm_content=petition_cpyrs_na

It's of interest to Tweeters I suppose, but I don't care about big Tech.
Was it big Tech who BANNED ME :eek: from 1911Addicts or Coltforums or, perhaps 1911forums ???

It was Commie bastards who have wormed there way into America!!!
You can't vote them out? NO HELL NO!

I will again VOTE for President Trump even if they steal it again. o_O Maybe some more of that 33% will really wake up then

Yea fer sure good buddy, don't hold yer breath.

History will show how Americans rose up & said Hell NO! Or perhaps it will just go dark, as America falters & dies. So The dream Dies.

Sorry to be so dark it's just the last 4th O July was a big Downer for me. :(
I remember the parades we had on Post where Flags & Soldiers marched along rejoicing in our Freedoms.

Singing Songs that told the stories of brave men who Died for our freedoms, not the F-ing stories we teach our Children in Schools today.
My soul is Sick with sorrow.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
As with all great leaders , you take the bad with the good . Trump did more for America then the last 4 presidents combined ! And still some people worry about trivial things , those are the ones typing on there keyboards with there mask still on ! You know the ones that think there could be some compromises with the 2A ! NO COMPRIMISE ! EVER !

Latest posts