This Section

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
We try to be responsive to the desire of forum members so here it is.
If you ask the moderators real nice they might move all the existing optic discussion here.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
ENJAY.... Pretty,pretty,pretty please move all the related post on optics to this section. I will do you a couple transfers for free.

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
For you, Henry, I sifted through twenty some odd pages of search results and swooshed a bunch of things in here. I think I got a good portion of them without adding too many of the "i have (insert scope name) on my rifle" types of posts.
I didn't look for posts about sights, I wasn't sure if they belonged here or not. I was taught that sights are iron and optics are glass and ne'er the twain shall meet. He always was a bit of a snob lol

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjay said:
For you, Henry, I sifted through twenty some odd pages of search results and swooshed a bunch of things in here. I think I got a good portion of them without adding too many of the "i have (insert scope name) on my rifle" types of posts.
I didn't look for posts about sights, I wasn't sure if they belonged here or not. I was taught that sights are iron and optics are glass and ne'er the twain shall meet. He always was a bit of a snob lol

Wow!! I'm Impressed. Looks good. Now you just need to buy some things so I can take care of the paperwork.

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
Great work Enjay!
7.gif

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic

That should say I was taught by my Dad...
Glad to be of service.
As for transfers, that's probably going to have to wait a while. :)

Latest posts