The wait begins

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
The wife and I sent off all the junk for our CCW's. Now i guess just time to sit back and study holters and new sidearms.

Young Guns

FNH Please
took about 30 days or so for mine also. i wasn't expecting it be back that quick. hopefully yours and your wife's will come quickly.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Now that is good to hear! Last I remember looking up the wait times it was the full 90 days plus. I have a good feeling mine will go well, but the computer never liked my wifes pinky print and the lady gave up and just accepted it after the 3rd try.

Young Guns

FNH Please
that pinkie print may hinder hers a bit. my grandpa's got rejected twice from OSBI because they didn't like his prints. he had to actually go to their HQ and get printed by them. that delayed him about 2 months.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
She works in the city and is constantly going near OSBI. If she gets rejected the first time is it cool if she just skips the county sheriffs office and just does it at OSBI

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
She works in the city and is constantly going near OSBI. If she gets rejected the first time is it cool if she just skips the county sheriffs office and just does it at OSBI
not until she's rejected 2 or 3 times, can't remember which.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
The wait is over! Almost. Got my letter today and I guess I will go down and pick up my CCW tomorrow on my lunch hour. Maybe if I am real nice they will let me get the wifes too.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
J frame? HA, I got my tricked out GP100 to tote around. Those little J frames will never get the job done when you have to pistol whip the little thug thatmade the mistake of trying to mess with you! :lol:

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
J frame? HA, I got my tricked out GP100 to tote around. Those little J frames will never get the job done when you have to pistol whip the little thug thatmade the mistake of trying to mess with you! :lol:
What did you do to trick out your GP100? Description would be nice, pictures nicer. I carry a glock, but have a GP100 for fun.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
What did you do to trick out your GP100? Description would be nice, pictures nicer. I carry a glock, but have a GP100 for fun.

Nothing to major. I have the standard fixed sights on mine so I did paint the front ramp and back channel for better vision, wolf reduced power hammer and trigger springs, and polished lots of little parts inside to make it soooo smooth.