The Strange Game!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do believe someone's have struck a Nerve, & it's beginning to grow very painful indeed

Someone said a very long time ago " Do not wake the sleeping Giant" A ferocious Lion you know> :eek:
"In America there is a gun behind every blade of Grass". Aluma Wet, Aluma Wet, whatever LOL.

Not My President!! o_O

While you are standing by, please read some very interesting thoughts below from the Resistance.

One last silly question: What is evil or bad about wanting your nation to become GREAT again?

MAGA

Attachments

• King Biden.jpg
    King Biden.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do believe someone's have struck a Nerve, & it's beginning to grow very painful indeed

Someone said a very long time ago " Do not wake the sleeping Giant" A ferocious Lion you know> :eek:
"In America there is a gun behind every blade of Grass". Aluma Wet, Aluma Wet, whatever LOL.

Not My President!! o_O

While you are standing by, please read some very interesting thoughts below from the Resistance.

One last silly question: What is evil or bad about wanting your nation to become GREAT again?

MAGA
Pretty good reading. Your last question is a good one. I've thought about that. I believe the left hates this country and all it has ever stood for. Their policies are anti-God as far as I can see. I have asked myself if their brains are so different from us on the right, that their idea of making us great again is just different than ours. But I don't think that is it at all. It always seems to go back to the Bible and it's prophecies.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I love my country and all it stands for!! Even their right to disagree with me, who know they may be right! The truth is usually somewhere between the two ideals and we learn from each other and that's what used to make us great!
We are not allowed to disagree anymore and there in lies the problem! We're right your wrong and you can't disagree or your a "insert rhetoric" we as a country can not continue this way or it will all be burnt down!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I love my country and all it stands for!! Even their right to disagree with me, who know they may be right! The truth is usually somewhere between the two ideals and we learn from each other and that's what used to make us great!
We are not allowed to disagree anymore and there in lies the problem! We're right your wrong and you can't disagree or your a "insert rhetoric" we as a country can not continue this way or it will all be burnt down!
Well said. Part of the problem is that both sides used to want what was best for the country. That isn't true anymore. The policies pushed by the left are clearly detrimental. They are motivated by something else. I'm not entirely sure what. But, I have some ideas.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Your last question is a good one. I've thought about that.

The first question I ever had. Why in hell do you as an American hate the thought of Making you own Country great? o_O Are these real Americans anymore?
What would make any American work & root for A Communist Nation like China to EAT OUR LUNCH, as King Joe likes to say.

I can only believe this is what defending America from Enemies Domestic & Abroad means. After all we only have a country if we can keep it.
America has been overtaken by a Hostile power, & it is being allowed by Communist stooges here in country eg. Democrats!

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Where I'm at now, I come to a stop light and look around. I'm not sure what country I'm in. USA has been injected with aliens and dumbed down to the point it's a 3rd world country now. Well, damn near.
I've said this before. I never thought I would live long enough to see the things I'm seeing in my country.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, if USA is not a 3rd world country yet, it will be soon enough will the insanity coming from dc and certain state gov'ts.

I do not understand the desire by the left to destroy the greatest country on earth. There have always been commies among us but mostly they spoke to each other at small rallies and were smart enough to keep their mouths shut in public. Lest they took a beating. Now they are applauded, protected by globalist politicians and cheered on by hollyweird, musicians, and other commies. I never thought I would live to see this either. I have children ( conservative Christians) and grandchildren, it just breaks my heart the persecution they will endure.

I and many others , as well as many church bodies, pray for our country. Won't you join us?

SparkyAZ

Well-Known Fanatic
"I and many others , as well as many church bodies, pray for our country. Won't you join us?"

As I wake up on this fine Sunday morning... I am still not able to join my brothers and sisters in our chosen locations of worship. Yes Bill, we will join you in prayer and stand with all who oppose this moral insurrection.

Latest posts