The Center for Medical Weight Loss in Summerville

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
To any of my friends in the lowcountry that are battling weight loss. I have had at least 5 friends ask me for info for where I'm going so I figured I would post the info for everybody. I have been on it for 10 days and have lost 10lbs. I Have been on many diets and this is the easiest one EVER. My deputy buddy has been on it 3 months and he has lost about 55-60 lbs and he hasn't worked out once. The best part is its simple math. Calories burned VS. Calories in. No workout is required. The doctor actually told me with my back she wanted no exercise. Of course if you exercise you will lose more weight. This place is not recommended if you are only wanting to lose 20lbs. They have three programs with different amounts of weight loss for each program. Unless you are rich you will more than likely choose the same program as me.

Their # is 843-873-1720 They are located behind capt D's on the way to the post office in Summerville.

Program 1- $320 Down and $180 a week. Yep that's right...CRAZY. It is the 21lbs a month program. They give you everything you need to eat and vitamins. They will give you an appetite suppressant too but it cost $30 month.

Program 2- $320 Down and $180 every two weeks. This one is the 8lbs per month program. They give you all the food except dinners. Vitamins are included and suppressant is $30 month.

Program 3- $100 Down for the EKG they have to do and $85 a month. This is my program. It is the 6lbs per month program. They check your resting caloric intake and minus it by 1000 calories and then that's your daily allowance. Mine was 2025 so I'm allowed 1025 calories a day. I have a friend that referred me and he has lost about 55-60lbs in 3 months on this program. I have already lost 10lbs in 10 days. They give vitamins and suppressant is $30 month. They will also give B12 shots to boost metabolism weekly if you want at $15 per shot. The doctor told me that 6lbs is what they say for minimum loss but most lose 3 times that a month.

If you call them and tell them I sent you we both get 10% off the monthly rate.

If you are concerned that you wont be able to do it...DON'T BE! So far my biggest problem is remembering to eat. For instance...yesterday it was 6pm and remembered I had only eaten 185 cals for lunch and I wasn't even hungry.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I am on my way back to my pre-surgery 155lbs. Haven't been below 200 since 2007 so I'm really excited. Feels good to be back in 36's again but it wont be for long. My goal is to get back to 30's. Been on the program 37 days so far and I'm down 23lbs. I used to run marathons and I told my neurosurgeon the other day I wanted to run one and his exact words were "don't push it" lol. He said running marathons prob had a factor in my spine looking like it was 70 years old. I know I will never get back down to my marathon running weight of 130lbs but it is good to have a dream. The best part is I haven't exercised not one day since I started losing weight and its just falling off.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Day 62- I'm down 30lbs. I have 3 months to go and I will be back where I want to be. If you are looking to drop some pounds this is by far the cheapest easiest way to do so. Just tell em I sent you and you will get 10% off your visit. I haven't worked out not one day. I get to eat what ever I want as long as its 1000 Calories a day.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Typical day

Special K shake for breakfast. 180 cals
Triscut for snack at 10. 120 cals
Roast beef 110 on low cal bread 90 with low fat cheese 25 and mayo 50 for lunch.
Fifty five goldfish for snack at 2. 140 cals
Healthy choice dinner ranges from 270-350cals

Then I catch up with tricuts at 20 cals per to meet 1000. If the dinner puts me over 1000 i wont eat an afternoon snack.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
I go in for my appt tomorrow at 1130. I weighed myself yesterday and i was down 35lbs. The program only calls for 6-8 a month so im right on point. I did however claim another belt loop today so i have lost 5" on my belt. Im down to my last hole now. I give the offical results tomorrow.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Official weigh in went great. Lost 7.5 lbs this month. Lost 9.5 lbs of fat and upped my water content by 2 lbs which she said is awesome. I have gone from 32.6% fat down to 26.3% total in 3 months. I am 1.5% away from being back within standards with the coast guard but that really doesn't matter anymore. My BMI went from 38 to 32 and my total body fat went from 71.5 lbs to 49 lbs. I had blood work done last month and my numbers are GREAT. I do not have pre-diabetes anymore. My cholesterol was such a drastic # they took me off that and my blood pressure was great. She also wanted to take me off acid reflux meds too but I told her no way. So as of today I am off all my meds but one.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Well people....If you want to lose weight and you have an extra $100 a month you have no excuse. I have referred about 10 folks (Customers and friends) and all are losing faster than me. My weigh in was this morning and I have lost 47 Lbs in 120 days. Call 873-1720. Tell them at your appt that I sent you. You will get a discount.

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
Congratulations Henry :) You're looking good.
How long are they going to keep you on the phentarmine? And, what are they doing to prepare you for permanent dietary changes?

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjay said:
Congratulations Henry :) You're looking good.
How long are they going to keep you on the phentarmine? And, what are they doing to prepare you for permanent dietary changes?

Until I reach my goal, stops working, or 7 months. Which ever is first. I will reach my goal before then. Funny you ask...I actually talked to them about the day I reach my goal. They will set me up on a maintenance plan and caloric intake amount for my activity leval and put me on a follow up only visit every 2 months to weigh in and make any adjustments on the daily calories. She said I will prob be around 1500-1600 cals a day to maintain but the first two month visit will pin point an exact number based on if Im still losing or starting to gain they can adjust up or down from that point. I am really excited!!!

Latest posts