Thank you all.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
How about in remembering why they died we WAKE UP and focus on the world wide communist take over and particularly in this country where we are are being subverted, sold out and taken over AND WE HAVE THE MEANS TO SAY NO F'ing WAY!

How about on this memorial day we say FU** the WEF, the un, and every traitor demonrat and rino from biteme down to the lowest election stealing mule.

Four to the head, one to the chest………..for America and our future posterity

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
How about in remembering why they died we WAKE UP and focus on the world wide communist take over and particularly in this country where we are are being subverted, sold out and taken over AND WE HAVE THE MEANS TO SAY NO F'ing WAY!

How about on this memorial day we say FU** the WEF, the un, and every traitor demonrat and rino from biteme down to the lowest election stealing mule.

Four to the head, one to the chest………..for America and our future posterity
2x12ga I'm still a big fan of the SBS and K.I.S.S principle.
I know!
1653879210234.gif

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I actually have that shirt from Nineline apparel. It gets a little attention when I wear it.

God bless every soldier that ever died for our freedom. May we have the fortitude to preserve it for our children.
....and a very deep and heartfelt THANK-YOU to all who have served. May God bless each and every one and your families.

From a truly grateful American.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I actually have that shirt from Nineline apparel. It gets a little attention when I wear it.

God bless every soldier that ever died for our freedom. May we have the fortitude to preserve it for our children.
I have a lot of 9Line shirts, and I love them all. One of my favorites has a skull in a tri corner hat....It says in 1775 they came for our guns.....We Shot them

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a lot of 9Line shirts, and I love them all. One of my favorites has a skull in a tri corner hat....It says in 1775 they came for our guns.....We Shot them
I have that one too. It's my favorite. I have about 25 of them and I enjoy supporting companies who understand what it really means to be American. Nineline has never given me any reason to think they are anything other than a great company.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I have that one too. It's my favorite. I have about 25 of them and I enjoy supporting companies who understand what it really means to be American. Nineline has never given me any reason to think they are anything other than a great company.
Agreed!

On another track. I just looked at the Dow. Good grief everything is down but oil! 120.00+ and still climbing. All I can think of is Hank Jr's song A country boy can survive. The line where he says the Intrest rates up and the stockmarket's down and You're gonna get mugged if ya go downtown, but a country boy can survive. I love Hank Jr. can relate to a lot of his songs. That song is prophetic!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Agreed!

On another track. I just looked at the Dow. Good grief everything is down but oil! 120.00+ and still climbing. All I can think of is Hank Jr's song A country boy can survive. The line where he says the Intrest rates up and the stockmarket's down and You're gonna get mugged if ya go downtown, but a country boy can survive. I love Hank Jr. can relate to a lot of his songs. That song is prophetic!
I loved that song when I was young and you're right, it's prophetic. I believe it's about to get rough and people who can't do what it takes to survive will have a rude awakening.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
" my daddy taught me to live off the land and his taught him to be a businessman"
Great song, love me some Jr. Saw him live decades ago, great performer too

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
" my daddy taught me to live off the land and his taught him to be a businessman"
Great song, love me some Jr. Saw him live decades ago, great performer too
I saw him in Muskegon Mi in 1988, and he is a terrific performer!

Latest posts