Thank God, I made it.....

mac500630

New Fanatic
Being the new guy on the forum, I am so glad to have left a (Unnamed) State to join a group of like minded individuals that appreciate we have the right to 'Bear Arms'. I have long been a shooter, since the Navy shooting team back in the 70's. I also am a hunter, deer, pig, small game...food! Since we have moved to Cherry Grove, I have been hard pressed to find a decent outdoor spot to shoot. Could you point me in a direction where we can just go plinkin' ......Thanks :D

mac500630

New Fanatic
Sorry bout that....Cherry Grove is at the North end of North Myrtle Beach...next to Little River,SC

throttleup

Active Fanatic
Welcome. There is a club with an outdoor range off of Rt. 90 in Longs. Contact Larry Saunders 399-7102. There is also an indoor range 15 miles out of Little River in Ash, NC. It's called the Outback Range (910) 287-4867. There is an outdoor range in Supply, NC called Ant Hill. For membership call (910) 371-6391. There are a few other areas where folks used to shoot but development has taken most of those around Water Tower Road. There are still some places off of Rt. 905 that I hear are used for plinking but I have never been out there. PM me if you want info on local and nearby IDPA Pistol Matches. Bill

mac500630

New Fanatic
Thank you all for your warm welcome.....and to those who gave me some direction for ranges in the area. :cool:

Latest posts