Tek-Lok question

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Has anyone ever mounted then on your caddies where the pinchy togeter thingies are on top instead of facing down?

I am tired of asking Cary Rowton to pinch them together so I can get them off my belt. Too close to my "personal space" for my liking. Probably his too.

Seems easier to operate if they are facing up.

Am I crazy?

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
You aren't crazy, at least in this instance. Most all of mine are mounted upside down, especially on the shotgun caddies. Makes it a lot easier to change out if you are sharing gear.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Feegee

The Magic Man
Hmm that's a great idea I need to try it on mine. I just got the Safariland ELS system and I love it. Try it out if you get a chance.

Sent from your moms house

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I just bought enough TMMS to set all shotgun caddies to quick on and off. Makes it easy to bend over when you have a massive pus-gut.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
I keep mine mounted the correct way......I like the action

I was wondering if Burk liked other dudes messin with the pinchy together thingies near his hangy downer thingy? :)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Us married guys gotta get it when we can.
true that.
I often get asked why I wear my holster so far forward.
I just say "don't ask questions, now shut up & squeeze the pinchy thingies"

CBR

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Has anyone ever mounted then on your caddies where the pinchy togeter thingies are on top instead of facing down?

I am tired of asking Cary Rowton to pinch them together so I can get them off my belt. Too close to my "personal space" for my liking. Probably his too.

Seems easier to operate if they are facing up.

Am I crazy?
Asking for help at the range is one thing, but showing up at my front door on TUESDAY asking again is another.

Sitting here looking at my new ELS mounts trying to figure out how to mount them to a non-ELS belt or mount them to the Tek-Loks.

Ideas?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I ran my Taccom caddies with the Tek-Lok facing up at the shotgun match last weekend and it was MUCH better. I was loaning some caddies to Spencer and it was a very easy to take them on and off between stages.

Upside down for the WIN!

Alma

Fanatic
You can use TMMS on the tech locs. I think the TMMS are a bit more solid than the ELS when properly attached.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
I ran my Taccom caddies with the Tek-Lok facing up at the shotgun match last weekend and it was MUCH better. I was loaning some caddies to Spencer and it was a very easy to take them on and off between stages.

Upside down for the WIN!
No inappropriate touching required.

Latest posts