Tactical Pistol Sight?

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
They look crazy and confusing to me. I would prefer plain black or Fiber Optic front sight on plain black rear, or even night sights. To busy for my taste.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I reread my last post. I'm not discouraging you from trying them. I just prefer a more simple sight picture. I think everyone should get exactly what they want and not what is popular with the masses just because the masses are using it. Good luck and give us a report.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Would be interesting to see how it went on a rifle or a shotgun. It looks like something that would take a day or two to get used to though

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
look interesting, obviously never shot one so take this as a completely uninformed opinion. For USPSA (or simliar) pinpoint accuracy is not the "key" that is the reason people like smaller front sights with a larger rear sight, that way they can get a decent sight picture and pull the trigger... This seems designed for more bullseye like shooting, since it lines up so well.. don't know if what i said really made sense, but i would love to shoot them sometime...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
They look slow and weird to me. That 6-8" deal they have mounted out on the end of a shotgun makes zero sense to me.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
With the rear sight being as big as it is, my eyes would probably try to focus on it more than the front. If the rear was blacked out it might be ok, but really I think a black rear with fibre optic front would be better.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
My un informed opinion is that they would block a good deal more of your target then regular irons as well as being less intuitive, thoughb I bet they are the hot new things with mall ninjas the world round.

The only use I could see maybe practical is for the shotgun for slugs,but I wouldn't use it I like my bead just fine if I were to get something like that there are some made with regular iron sights.

Not to say I wouldn't try them if someone had them, but I wouldn't spend my money on them.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I haven't tried these, but I'd be inclined to lump them in with the XS big dots. Probably OK for up to several yards.