Tachyon gun cam kit

mikey80

Negative Approach
Hey Cyrwus,

Which kind of camera do you use to video your shooting?

I have had guys tape a stage or two here and there, but I really hate to ask have have someone tape me, because its a distraction, whether big or small, its a distraction.

Which body cam is best for mounting on headphone type ear protection?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
The Contour and Tachyon are a lot easier to deal with when mounted with a bracket, and they're lighter. I ended up buying a headstrap for the GoPro and like it a LOT better than when I had it mounted to the bill of my cap. One of the nicer features of the GoPro is that you can align it using video feed to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. That wireless connection also alows you to control the camera and playback video. It also comes with a waterproof/over-100MPH case and a "below-100MPH" case, and several mounts. You can choose from a handful of resolutions and two frame rates, 30fps and 60fps. Since moving to the headstrap it's been a lot more usable and interesting product.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Mitch Gibson said:
The Contour and Tachyon are a lot easier to deal with when mounted with a bracket, and they're lighter. I ended up buying a headstrap for the GoPro and like it a LOT better than when I had it mounted to the bill of my cap. One of the nicer features of the GoPro is that you can align it using video feed to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. That wireless connection also alows you to control the camera and playback video. It also comes with a waterproof/over-100MPH case and a "below-100MPH" case, and several mounts. You can choose from a handful of resolutions and two frame rates, 30fps and 60fps. Since moving to the headstrap it's been a lot more usable and interesting product.
Yeah, but in the end, you still have a big screen TV strapped to your forehead.
mike cyrwus said:
either tach or contour have usuable editing sw?
TGC does not have software

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
someone post a vid with a go pro. Not sure if its my connections, but the tachyon looks pixelated.
I'm going to shoot the next videos at 720p and see if that helps. Should be some fun video of gingerbread house disposal, assuming the camera survives...

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm fixing to get one of the newest generation Sony action cams. Better specs and superior image stabilization than the Go Pro. And it's $100 cheaper. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts