Stupid People Using Guns

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Last one..."improper attire" notice her finger is straight after the brass disapears so I would have to say SAFE!! and Well disiplined and instructed.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Why do rednecks like to give their wives/girlfriends guns they can't handle?

There's no way she'll put out for like a week after you pull **** like that.

45recoil

likes to party
Lol...."ooooow Allen!!!!"

Sorry that's funny.

Plus...did that DEA agent really just try to walk off a gunshot to the foot he caused...epic fail!

dennishoddy

Retards doing just that have kept a lot of women away from the shooting sports and firearms ownership in general. They think its funny.

I agree completely, and its not only women getting pranked like that. I've seen some guys do it to other guys as well, and when the laughing stops, they hate guns.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I was kind of impressed that girl at the end kept the gun down range and finger off the trigger Hah.

Those two involving the police scares the **** out of me. Those people especially should be trained to the point where they could handle their firearms in their sleep.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Yeah, I was kind of impressed that girl at the end kept the gun down range and finger off the trigger Hah.

Those two involving the police scares the **** out of me. Those people especially should be trained to the point where they could handle their firearms in their sleep.

Unfortunately Most officers get 50 rounds a month. I don't think that's enough to train you to load your mags in your sleep.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately Most officers get 50 rounds a month. I don't think that's enough to train you to load your mags in your sleep.

The guys I work with must be oddities then. Every time we put a belt on we do drills to make sure everything is fresh and as it should be and we shoot a hell of a lot more than 50 rounds a month. hah

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The guys I work with must be oddities then. Every time we put a belt on we do drills to make sure everything is fresh and as it should be and we shoot a hell of a lot more than 50 rounds a month. hah

That's outstanding! I was making a generalization about the monthly ammo allocations my LEO buddy's tell me about. I have been told by several officers that they guys that enjoy shooting usually end up shooting up other officers allocations as well. I'm sure its just like anything. If you take it serious you find a way to become proficient.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
That's outstanding! I was making a generalization about the monthly ammo allocations my LEO buddy's tell me about. I have been told by several officers that they guys that enjoy shooting usually end up shooting up other officers allocations as well. I'm sure its just like anything. If you take it serious you find a way to become proficient.

Yeah, I remember reading a few months back about how larger cities have major issues with that. They're squeak by in their initial qualification and then never have to even pull their gun again until the next year when they have to requalify. I'm not talking about OKC or anything, this was cities like New York and L.A.

I feel pretty fortunate working with the group of guys I do at Logan County. Officer safety is such a major priority the instructors really bust your ass if you're doing something wrong in the drills or qualifications and make sure you know how important it is to do drills to stay fresh. :)

Latest posts