Striker fired.....

Roadwarrior77

Fanatic
I am really on the fence about the Sig 365. I have two holsters for the pistol and have not even bought the pistol.
I have been waiting to see when all the bugs would be worked out.
I have a 226 and 229 Legion that I love, great pistols.
The 365 is my next purchase just not sure if it will be bumping my shield, we will see.
I have both the Shield, and the P365. I love them BOTH as carry guns. I now carry the P365 exclusively due to the better sights and higher capacity.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hard to beat a 226 or 229. I prefer the da-sa hammer fired Sigs. Sounds like the 365 is a good pick would be a good choice now.

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
My normal carry is an old Glock 23, or a Smith and Wesson M-60, until I bought a P365. I bought the Sig because it's flat, small and is comfortable to carry inside the waist. I haven't had any issues with it and it has been very accurate for me. But, now that winter's coming I'll go back to some of the OWB handguns. I keep the stock magazine for it, but always put a spare in my pocket and would use the 15 rnd mag for that. Good luck with the 365, hope you enjoy it.

RStone

Well-Known Fanatic
The p365 is not my favorite by any means. I have a hard time with the grip. Too much hand, not enough grip. I tried carrying it for awhile but went back to my Wilson Combat Commander. Now days I carry Wilson's EDC X9. True gem of a gun.

Latest posts