Stoeger M3K stock inquiry?

chgofirefighter

Active Fanatic
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hello brothers & sisters,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]New to the competitive world of 3-Gun, I have a Stoeger M3K that was modified and tuned by my competitive friend and gunsmith. She now runs BEAUTIFULLY! However, the stock is a bit too long for me since I have shorter arms I find it uncomfortable to shoot the shotgun, I was recommended a youth stock to accommodate my needs. Also, the Stoeger M3000 compact stock that comes with a recoil pad. So options are available but I am curious if there is anything else that I could research? Not sure if the compact stock or youth stock will work best, so any recommendations, guidance would be highly appreciated...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Thanks~ [/SIZE]

Robaire Pullicar SR

Well-Known Fanatic
chgofirefighter said:
Hello brothers & sisters,

New to the competitive world of 3-Gun, I have a Stoeger M3K that was modified and tuned by my competitive friend and gunsmith. She now runs BEAUTIFULLY! However, the stock is a bit too long for me since I have shorter arms I find it uncomfortable to shoot the shotgun, I was recommended a youth stock to accommodate my needs. Also, the Stoeger M3000 compact stock that comes with a recoil pad. So options are available but I am curious if there is anything else that I could research? Not sure if the compact stock or youth stock will work best, so any recommendations, guidance would be highly appreciated...

Thanks~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts