Special Steel Challenge Match Sunday June 2 at Oil Capital

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Your next Oil Capital Steel Challenge is Sunday June 2nd. Weather forecast is looking promising We regularly put out bulk water and seating convenient to the shooter’s box. Match fee of $15 ($10 OCRGC) and $5 second gun continues. Schedule is 8:30 AM sign-in, 9:00 AM safety meeting. Six stages. Bring a new shooter along!

Renato will be your Match Director for this match. He’s also going to crunch the scores for us from the May 26 match since my near vision is FUBAR for the time being. Results for them going out in next day or so.

SUMMER MATCH HOURS IN EFFECT

I am looking for up to 3 individuals who will volunteer, by this Saturday evening or before, to help setup the day’s match on Sunday AM. They get to shoot their match free. Please get with me at [email protected] by Friday evening.
With the lack-luster performance of our weather predictors of late, I’ve updated our weather match cancellation time frame. I’m going to a 2 to 12 hour email notice timeframe for a cancellation. Most cancellations will be in the 2-4 hr. time frame.
Oil Capital shooting bays and parking areas are expected to be in good shape. Grassed areas a little soggy here and there. Range roads have little washed areas here and there. Please enter the Oil Capital facility through the gate off 101st St; no through traffic from 305th E. Ave. Range access map is attached as PDF. As always, consider others by observing posted speeds and producing no dust behind your vehicle as you come and leave.

Jack Ostendorf
Email [email protected]