sounds like a threat

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
did we all listen to the leader of the free world tonight?

we wont tolarate it and he is going to do something about it?

hey leader, dont get me wrong, i love kids, they did not deserve what happened. BUT

how many murders are there in prisons yearly? ( put in just because they are people and more in number than these 4 instances)
how many children die in car wrecks, no not accidents, they used to call them wrecks.
how many adults? (wrecks)
and so on, rocks hammers, knives, WAR, practice for WAR, how many people legally dissappeared by the government,(its law now)
and the 4 instances .since you have been in office, cost how many lives?

there is no comparison.
again, i feel for the kids and their familys but 1000s of people die in car wrecks a year. when will we stop tolerating that?

NOW, TONIGHT i hear the kid had multiple 30 rd mags.

can we see whats up? Fienstien is re writing her assault weapons ban. feel it yet?

im pissed. i thought to myself as i watched the first "special report" what would i do if that was my grand child? but he killed himself, so i would not be able to do anything.

they tell us how many children die in africa not having clean water. their government can fix that. they dont because the people are nothing to them. we will be the same if "they" have absolute power.

i hope im wrong but i feel a ban coming on and WE dont deserve it. how many 911 conspiracies? did these people get brainwashed to take our rights by causing these messes? i wouldnt doubt it.

put guards at every school. damn thats simple. dont dress them up, just another secret service watching our schools. they put several of them at all the airports and they get to feel people up.

thats my free speach for today

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks, i still dont feel better. thought i might get into trouble, venting. black helicopters.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
I am not usually a tinfoil hat guy, but all the original reports I heard stated he only used 2 pistols and that he had an AR in his vehicle.

NOW, I'm assuming to suit an agenda, the AR was his primary weapon and his pistol was used to take his own life. I would like to get an answer, a non-compromised or politically swayed answer from someone who actually saw and survived the shooting, on what he was using primarily. I'd be willing to bet it was the handguns and the media is saying it was the AR for the sole purpose of another AWB.

If someone used my kids' blood for political capital, I'd be pissed.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, the story changed and it seems inconceivable that the first responders couldn't figure out if he had a rifle and two pistols or just two pistols. I'm also puzzled by the report of hundreds of rounds fired. That's a lot of spent brass hanging around, and 556 looks a bit different than 9 or 10 mm. You would think someone would know the difference.

Edit: ok,so that wasn't the best link.

Gr8shot

Well-Known Fanatic
If you watched the early reports on TV, they showed officers checking a rifle in the trunk of his car. The officer was working the bolt handle back and forth checking to make sure it was empty i'm sure. It was not an AR, it was a ruger mini-14. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. The stories that the media is telling and what people that were there are telling are 2 different tales. Where is the guy in camo that officers whisked away from the scene? A lot of people saw him, he was yelling that he was not involved. Where is he? did he just dissappear? How does someone go into a place like that and shoot that many people multiple times, the M.E. says many of the bodies had 6-11 bullet wounds from a small caliber rifle. How do you accomplish that in such a short amount of time? He was in the school for less than 10 minutes and he did all this by himself? Just like the Colorado shooter there was plenty of witnesses to another person involved, but somehow they just vanished.

Latest posts