Sound Of Freedom

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Great story with a very important message. I highly recommend it.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Great story with a very important message.
By the way the Left spins this movie, you would think they are imploding about everything evil & vile.
If Satan is your God, then this child sex trafficking is A ok with the satanist just like Abortion.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

By the way the Left spins this movie, you would think they are imploding about everything evil & vile.
If Satan is your God, then this child sex trafficking is A ok with the satanist just like Abortion.

Screw the left.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Miss LD and I went to see this on July 3rd. Matinee, very small crowd. If I never another movie in my life, I will be forever grateful that I saw this one. Man, it does something to anyone with a heart. I had not nice thoughts re: this scum of the earth, and how I'd like to see them delt with. I'll let you use your imaginations.

dennishoddy

Haven't seen it as I don't go to movies, but will see it when released. I am seeing videos on YouTube about why leftists are hating it, which could be click bait titles, but might pick one to see what the big objection from the left is.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You can't vote them out.

I saw that interview. That part in particular caught my attention. He didn't elaborate, but something obviously happened.

Playing the part of Jesus in The Passion of the Christ must have had a profound effect on this man. How could it not? The completed film was awesome. He has become a warrior for God. Mel Gibson is also a believer as the maker of The Passion of the Christ and a fellow fighter against evil. Ever notice how the mainstream media tries to make everyone believe he's crazy?

I'm very disappointed to have gradually learned that the country I once thought was filled with the good guys of the world is actually the belly of the beast.

The wrong people are running our country from the top down.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The wrong people are running our country from the top down.
Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.12It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.13It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,14and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Revelation 13:11–18

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.12It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.13It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,14and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Revelation 13:11–18
Yes. More relevant with each dawning day.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I looked it up. In 2009, Jim Caviezel was in a motorcycle crash. A deranged individual threw a bicycle in front of him as he was riding his Harley Davidson. The bicycle was entangled behind the front wheel and caused Caviezel to be thrown off the bike. Luckily, he was wearing a helmet and only had minor injuries. He is convinced that this was an attempt on his life by a government agency.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Satan is alive and well, and seems is running the world right now. We have been warned about this, so stay alert stay armed, and get right with God, if you haven't done so already. There is going to be hell to pay, this is only the beginning folks, only the beginning.
It's terrible that kids can't be left alone to be kids anymore. They are under attack by evil and it's not only our job to defend and protect them, but our obligation.

Latest posts