SOLD, thank's I found i had more .45 ammo for sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
All Sold, thank's...I found more Pro-Load Professional Grade GoldDot .45 ammo, alway's was my most accurate ammo ever had.

7 (20) rd boxes of 200gr+P GoldDot's..this would have been my carry .45 ammo
2 (20) rd boxes of 230gr+P GoldDot's, ftf Greenville, Simpsonville,SC area....$90 for all, thank's...

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
.45 Ammo For Sale3/13/12 Update quanties $260 All Left

Great meeting with you and dealing with you, deeHKman. I hate to hear about your condition. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I picked up a nice assortment, but to let you all know there is plenty left. DeeHKman has good stuff at a great price. After I try some of this out, I may be back for more - if it doesn't get gone. Any 45 shooters should check this out.

Does anybody know if I can shoot +P in a Colt Model 70? I won't try it unless I get a good confirmation it's safe.

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
.45 Ammo For Sale3/16/12 Update quanties $220 cash All Left

Thank you it was a pleasure to meet you. Ammo aside i enjoyed talking to you. But really apologize for talking so long, regard's

ps, i hope you have alot of fun shooting one of my favorite thing's to do!!

bigfutz said:
Great meeting with you and dealing with you, deeHKman. I hate to hear about your condition. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I picked up a nice assortment, but to let you all know there is plenty left. DeeHKman has good stuff at a great price. After I try some of this out, I may be back for more - if it doesn't get gone. Any 45 shooters should check this out.

Does anybody know if I can shoot +P in a Colt Model 70? I won't try it unless I get a good confirmation it's safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts