Slim carry gun ideas

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Freedom Shooter said:
I can get them farely quick, the more then harder it is but i have gotten two in the past 3 months
How the hell you pulling that trick? I have been hounding my distributors for the past year and I only got one on the first day they were unvieled. Sucks too because I would even consider carrying one if I didn't have a few customers in line before me.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
jeremys said:
That would be nice. I have gotten used to it, but it is not as fast as a button release for sure.
When they come out, if you want to trade it in on a new one, I might be interested.

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
When they check out my concealed bazooka they forget about the size of my side arm. :girlwacko:

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
So I tried carrying my 1911 AIW, and it hides very well, although it prevents me from being able to sit down. Being able to sit down is pretty important (driving, eating in a restaurant, etc.).

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
From what other AIWB carriers have said, you need to screw with ride height and position on the belt to find the sweet spot.

pistol-forum has a AIWB thread that is a million pages long.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
dennishoddy said:
Your gonna have to go for the Kahr, or a gun with that size. Shoot it alot and you'll get used to the trigger.
I am appendix carrying a full size M&P9 right now, no muss no fuss.

dennishoddy

I can't do it, and remain concealed. I've tried for the record. Maybe its just me seeing that little bulge that nobody else would notice?

I launched my fishing boat Sunday on an empty ramp, and forgot to get my pistol that was left on the seat. Went back and carried it OC and felt really uncomfortable.I imagined every body on the boats in the marina were looking at me even though nobody was there.
I'm comfortable with concealed.

Jer Fry

Well-Known Fanatic
I imagine at worst even a thicker gun like a G19 or G26 would work out because of the shorter grip frame.

If you can get by the thickness, you'll love a G26. I do. The double-stack gives you 10+1. The end of the grip is so short that it conceals very well without the pointy corner protruding. if you carry a spare mag, you can carry a large one with 17 more rounds-- or 33 technically. I use an IWB mostly, but i also have a pocket holster. It does become too obvious in a front pocket, but fits well in the side pocket of cargo or 5.11 pants or the inner pocket of a jacket.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Freedom Shooter said:
the best carrier gun i have seen and heard people talking about is the MP sheild
Easiest gun that I have ever carried concealed. Normally carried in a Looper Leather, tuckable "crossbreed" style holster. It just dissappears. Very lightweight but still fills your hand nicely. Not much different feel in the grip or in the trigger than the full size M&P. Just be careful that you don't forget that you have it on.

Latest posts