Sign in and sign out question?

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
Good morning all. When I sign into Boomershooter I am allowed access of course. AND as long as I have the internet browser up on my desk top I don't have to have to sign back in when I return. However, when I shut my internet browser down and return to Boomershooter I have to sign back in. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I am supposed to click that will allow access without having to sign in everytime? Kinda like on the other two forum sites you are signed immediately upon return if you click remember me. Thanks.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
on the login screen, there is a remember me button like the other sites have.

higgimw

I hit that. Maybe it's just my connection. I'll sign out and then back in to check. Thanks Wall.

higgimw

Nope.... Didn't work. It is a facebook sign in pop-up. Do I have to be a member of facebook for it to work? Cuz I am not.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Not really sure - I can't say the last time I had to enter my log in information - maybe clear your cache and all that jazz and try the remember me again

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm not on facebook either & it works fine for me.
What browser are you using?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Yeah, Michael I think it might be a browser setting. Mine remembers it each time but I remember I had to change a setting in my browser to do that. Can't really tell you what setting though.

I know, lot of help I am!

Latest posts