sensibility

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Senator Steve Daines (R) Mt has sponsored a bill requiring NO infrastructure money (bidens plan) go to states that give stimulus money to illegals. Like NY , IL and others. Sen. Daines insists the 1.9trillion dollar money be used for American citizens. Now there is some sensible thinking and coming from DC. I hope I haven't misrepresented this by calling it "sponsoring a bill". If so was not my intent, its early and the new meds are still giving me a headache daily.

I'm just bustin' at the seams proud Steve is one of out 2 senators. He's always done as he promised, has always genuinely seemed interested in my opinions, which I share weekly. I subscribe to his weekly newsletter also.

He's a good conservative, that per my requests, holds true to Montana values. With leaders like Steve coming up, all is not lost.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
That's great to hear and yes there are really politicians that stand with conservative values. We have a couple great ones in Ohio also, Portman, Jordon are mine!
I like when you can tell that they've actually read your emails and responded to YOU!

Even when it is a staffer doing the reply at least they read your message and then cared enough to respond with not just a standard form letter response which is what I get from Sherrod Brown every single time.

Although Marcy Kaptur has come out and said she doesn't even recognize today's Democratic Party and that she's ashamed of the direction it's headed and the coastal democrats have no idea what life is like for "fly over country" democrats. They've lost all aspect of sensibility and reality.

There are some great up and coming conservative politicians and they need our feedback and most of all SUPPORT so they know they are appreciated and what they are fighting for! Im keeping faith that people are waking up, it sure seems as though more are. Some are completely lost and will remain so but there's always another to see to the light.

Latest posts