senator Lieu trying to bully Lowes

localangler

Well-Known Fanatic
http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quick ... roteus.fma

The above link is from foxnews about Senator Lieu bullying Lowes. They pulled their adverting dollars from a show called American Muslim. Now he is claiming religious bigotry, wants boycotts, government investigations and an outreach by Lowes (money) to the Muslim community. If you feel this is wrong here is the email for the CEO of Lowes [email protected] show your support. Heck, if you support govt telling businesses where they have to advertise then send him a bad CEO email but I personally feel Lowes should be free to advertise where they want. I suggested they cancel all TV based ads fir six months since Senator Lieu is from Ca. that way his fellow Californians would be more apt to tell him to be quiet.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Good grief. Just another elected clown getting involved in something that is none of his business. Lowes is free to conduct business as they see fit, and muslims are free to shop there or not. Lowes is not doing anything to stop them from making the show, or stopping Muslims from shopping there of they choose to. Freedom. How much more American can it get?

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
John Canuck said:
Good grief. Just another elected clown getting involved in something that is none of his business. Lowes is free to conduct business as they see fit, and muslims are free to shop there or not. Lowes is not doing anything to stop them from making the show, or stopping Muslims from shopping there of they choose to. Freedom. How much more American can it get?

+1

Low Branch

Well-Known Fanatic
I have read the Constitution and Bill of Rights several times over looking for the part where it says I have a right to not be offended. Could somebody please point me to the Section or Amendment?

localangler

Well-Known Fanatic
No, separation of church and state applies only to christianity. It doesn't say separation of mosque and state. I bet he wouldn't of said a thing if Lowes pulled ads from the Dugger family show.

Low Branch

Well-Known Fanatic
Government should not be involved in any religion nor support any religion. Supporting religion can be construed to imply that is the religion they sanction (i.e. established).

Latest posts