Samson Keymod Evolution Series 12.37"

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
I get a lot of people ask me what hand guard I run on my rifle. My response to them is " only the best ". It is a Samson mfg. Evolution keymod at a little over 12" long ( 12.37 to be exact ) and at a weight of 8.7 oz. without the barrel nut makes it one of the lightest aluminum hand guards on the market. The key positions are located at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock so you can hang anything at any position of choice. It utilizes the factory mil spec barrel nut. Samson sends 2 thermal bushings clips that attach to the mil spec barrel but and the tube slides over them and is then tightens up with 2 allan head screws. The outside diameter of the evolution keymod is 1.8". I have been abusing this thing hard, slamming it on roof tops, rocks and anything I can think of as well as throwing (ok maybe slamming in) it in dump barrels and this thing has held up to all the abuse. MSRP on this is $205.00 however Mwoleveropx get you 10% off. If anyone wants to try it out find me and you can check it out. Thanks Scott W Samson and TylerBoucher, from Samson Mfg for the opportunity to be a part of Operation X

View attachment 10303

View attachment 10304

View attachment 10305

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 31
  • key.jpg
    key.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 28
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg