Safariland ELS System for 3 gun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Has anybody bought one of these yet? I really want to check one out before I get one myself.

How do you order it? Is the belt and all of the clips and belt attachments sold seperately?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
In short, yes. I priced one out and holy crap. They are very proud of them. If i recall, 1 set of clip (to attach one thing) is like $30 or something.. Dang, how lazy do you have to be to spend $300 on a belt that you clip crap on to?

Hdgun

New Fanatic
Has anybody bought one of these yet? I really want to check one out before I get one myself.

How do you order it? Is the belt and all of the clips and belt attachments sold seperately?

I just got one and like it so far. I do not shoot three gun but shoot differant div. The belt I got from Midway $40 and the clips, you can get from Midway, Optics planet and some other places. Just do a Google search. To buy from Safariland is just too expensive.

When you buy the attachment kits you get 2 in the package for $25 - or + $1

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Damn if the attachment pieces are $12.50 each and I have 6 - 4 round shotshell caddies, 2 - 6 round caddies, 1 holster, 2 AR mag pouches, and 3 pistol mag pouches that's over $200 in belt and accessories!!!

I would have over $750 in my belt and gear that goes on it.

Latest posts