Ruger LCPII | Review

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I know I used to bad mouth these little pea shooters and god knows Tony has made his feelings known (you know how hard it is to get him to opine about something)

I picked up this new model of the Ruger LCP for pocket carry

That sound you just heard was Marshal Luton and Troy Fulbright both collectively calling me gay.

Anyway. We will see. Stand by....
43a671164d0332ca2139d7fd9a6cc74b.jpg
7b117b677518e137d37d9332eff5c781.jpg
227cdca8777a487b01760c29c4a48e95.jpg

Posted via my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Been carrying my P3AT for many years knowing it’s a last resort gun when you and bubba are on the ground seeing who is gonna get back up.
Or when lounging around a pool somewhere when it’s the only thing that will conceal.
The only time it’s been used on a living thing was late one night, peeing off the front porch, an armadillo decided to confront me.
In the aftermath, the title of “mouse gun” is not true. It will kill an armadillo.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
dennishoddy said:
Been carrying my P3AT for many years knowing it’s a last resort gun when you and bubba are on the ground seeing who is gonna get back up.
Or when lounging around a pool somewhere when it’s the only thing that will conceal.
The only time it’s been used on a living thing was late one night, peeing off the front porch, an armadillo decided to confront me.
In the aftermath, the title of “mouse gun” is not true. It will kill an armadillo.
I had an original LCP and this one feels different...better. It's slightly wider and more grippier with the stippling. But still very thin

The trigger is the biggest difference. I will keep everyone posted

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Burk Cornelius said:
I had an original LCP and this one feels different...better. It's slightly wider and more grippier with the stippling. But still very thin

The trigger is the biggest difference. I will keep everyone posted

What about the sights, is the front sight better too?

I have one of the originals too, and it just sits because I never liked the feel of it or the almost non existent front sight. Although for a get off me pocket gun who needs sights.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Steve McGinley said:
What about the sights, is the front sight better too?

I have one of the originals too, and it just sits because I never liked the feel of it or the almost non existent front sight. Although for a get off me pocket gun who needs sights.
If you are at the match tomorrow we will shoot it

dennishoddy

At the ranges I plan to use the Keltek, no front sight is necessary. I do have a laser on it though for low light conditions. Pocket guns are designed for close work.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I have been carrying this on the weekend lately when I'm wearing shorts.

If I'm carrying AWIB I always wear an undershirt and lately it's so freaking hot I dont care to and so I stick this in my pocket throw on a light shirt and am cool as a cucumber.

Light as a feather and packs the punch of a pellet gun.

Latest posts