RO class in Ft Smith, tentative, before end of year 2016

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Shooters,

Old Fort Gun Club is working on organizing a Range Officer Class in Fort Smith before the end of the year. We have 10 or more folks interested, and need a few more to make a class.

Becoming certified as a USPSA Range Officer is a great way to become more familiar with this sport. You will learn a lot about the work that goes on in the background on planning matches, designing stages, and working as a Range Officer. It also qualifies you to work at a National or Area Match, where you will learn more than you can remember in just a few days, and will be a lot of fun.

Ask anyone who has worked a stage at the Nationals and they will tell you that it is the greatest experience of any match.

The RO class is a two day format. First day is mostly class room instruction, by one of the very few certified NROI instructors. That will take place on Saturday. On Sunday, the class will shoot a match at OFGC (no charge to students) to sharpen their Range Officer skills, under the supervision of the NROI instructors.

Dates have not been set, but we hope to hold this class before the end of this year. If you have any interest, please reply to this email. You are not committed by reply, but we need to know of interest to establish this class.

Thanks for your interest in this sport. This **** is on fleek.

Bruce Bethell

Moller72

Well-Known Fanatic
I would like to go. As long as I have about 2 weeks notice I can make almost any weekend.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If you're even halfway serious about USPSA, 3gun, Steel Challenge or any other shooting sport you should take an RO class.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
They usually cost up to around $60 depending on the number of people in the class & if they will bring food in or if you will have to feed yourself.

Latest posts