Restaurant Carry Bill.??

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
palmettogunnerchris said:
passed the house yesterday, and is now on gov. haley's desk. hopefully she will sign it right away. :D :D

It's not really on her desk. It's somewhere between the House and the Senate. There are steps it has to go through before it gets to her, so keep your pistol in your car for a few more days. :(

--> http://scgunblog.wordpress.com

sc1911cwp

Well-Known Fanatic
Well you know signs will go up and not all of them legal. I hate to say it but not everyone obeys the law. Last year two people showed up in a local medical facility with a gun on them and said they could do so because they had a CWP. NOT LEO. Always a few who do what they want and I hope it doesn't reflect on us as a whole. Overall, I think it is good.

bilall

Well-Known Fanatic
S.308 was ratified by the legislature today (Ratification #0127). Now onto the Governor for her signature. She has publicly posted that she will sign it when she receives it.

tcox4freedom

Fanatic
The Gov has announced a "Signing Ceremony" for Tuesday.

Gov. Haley will hold a bill signing ceremony for S. 308, Concealed Carry Reform Bill

WHEN: Tuesday, February 11, 10:30 AM

WHERE: Statehouse, first floor lobby, Columbia, S.C

WHAT: Bill signing ceremony for S.308, Concealed Carry Reform Bill

The Governor would like to extend an invitation to you and your members to attend the bill signing ceremony for S.308, Concealed Carry Reform Bill.

Please let me know if you are able to attend.

We hope to see you there.

Thank you,

Katherine

Katherine F. Veldran
Director of Legislative Affairs | Office of Governor Nikki Haley
O: 803-734-5124 | C: 803-767-7583
[email protected]

-

-

tcox4freedom

Fanatic
11B3XCIB said:
What group is invited??? I'd love to go

This was an email to a SC CWP instructor. He posted it in another forum. But, I think it's an open invitation to other CWP holders as well.

-

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Luckily, It doesn't matter too much as far as the Act is concerned. It becomes law with or without signature on Tuesday (unless vetoed which is apparently unlikely).

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...XbUlzh0V11VkrUfewX5bPP_wGa-EhDPar8HsESk-eeZ4=

Thanks, City of Greenville, for the bilingual print 'n post gun buster signs .

image_zps1097e53b.jpg