repeating the same mistake

RStone

Well-Known Fanatic
Why would a range allow anyone in front of the firing line except when the range goes cold? At your range, aren't the tables on the firing line? Where's the Range Safety Officer? If I am running a class the students may load their magazines behind the firing line during a cease fire but no one loads their weapons except on the firing line

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Why would a range allow anyone in front of the firing line except when the range goes cold? At your range, aren't the tables on the firing line? Where's the Range Safety Officer? If I am running a class the students may load their magazines behind the firing line during a cease fire but no one loads their weapons except on the firing line

the tables are behind the firing line against the back wall of the range . thus you get muzzle swept with loaded firearms by low iq shooters BEHIND you. You need eyes in the back of your head to watch all other shooters in there with you. good luck enjoying your range time.

No Rso. Like a lot of ranges out here, they have cameras and hope someone looks at them sometimes

RStone

Well-Known Fanatic
the tables are behind the firing line against the back wall of the range . thus you get muzzle swept with loaded firearms by low iq shooters BEHIND you. You need eyes in the back of your head to watch all other shooters in there with you. good luck enjoying your range time.

No Rso. Like a lot of ranges out here, they have cameras and hope someone looks at them sometimes
Sorry to say it but I'd leave hastily and never return. A letter to the owner would put them on notice. Documenting deficiencies are a sure way to get legal attention that's unwanted when a bullet goes a stray.

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
Letters to the owners of gravel pits and quarries rarely work, particularly if the site has been abandoned. If they do, they result in the quarry being closed and a big, heavy gate.

Letters to the owners of National Forest land never work.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry to say it but I'd leave hastily and never return. A letter to the owner would put them on notice. Documenting deficiencies are a sure way to get legal attention that's unwanted when a bullet goes a stray.
I di d just that an email to the owner and left the place before I was someones victim

Latest posts