Raven Concealment

Steve Aryan

Active Fanatic
I have been using the Raven Concealment holsters and mag pouches for a few weeks now. I absolutely love them. They are the most comfortable holsters/mag pouches I have worn yet. I wear them EVERY DAY to train and teach in. No issues whatsoever. I will post some pics as soon as I can.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I like Raven holsters too!!

I have one for my M&P40. I wore it IWB for awhile but the kydex was just a little too stiff on my boney hips. I still use it for competitions or if my friends need a holster for their m&P.

I've been wanting to try some of their mag holders.

Pic of mine with the IWB loops.

699e6860.jpg

c958aa91.jpg

Now I wear a Crossbreed supertuck for IWB CCW. I wish they had their mag holders on their website. I saw them when I first ordered their supertuck but now they're gone.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
I use a Raven for my 3-Gun / IPSC / Everything holster for a 1911. I tried to wear it IWB also, but like Wormy, it's just too stiff for us skinny folk. Great holster though!

They drag a little on draws, take up a good amount of real estate, and the kydex is a little on the thin side. In all, they are still a good option for OWB.

liliysdad

New Fanatic
If you like the overall design of the Raven, which I do immensely, but have some issues with their thin kydex, check out Kaluban Cloak. They use the same basic two piece design, but use a much thicker kydex. I have one on order, will report when it comes in, and I get some miles on it.

liliysdad

New Fanatic
Good deal Josh. I love my Raven, but the thin kydex has given me issues. Mine should be here this week.

Josh-L

Fanatic
The KC holster is heavier duty then the raven. He uses thicker kydex, better hardware (coated SS screws), stronger belt loops, he loctites the screws, and does custom mods. I had him chop the sweat guard down round the bottom corners and he made a small clearance slot under the trigger guard to clear my DG switch. He did all this for cheaper then the raven and I had it in 4 days.

haha!
So thats the rage at m4 carbine?

Kulaban Cloak; sounds like something your scrotum does when its cold.

:tool:

liliysdad

New Fanatic
Its actually the heat over at lightfighter, the other place the cool kids hang out.

Josh-L

Fanatic
Werd. LF is were the elite hang! I broke down and got one cause I was tired of wearing my duty belt to keep the light on my gun. Since cleet is freaking 11 hour days this is much more comfy.

I am definitely out of the loop on new good stuff.
Id like to see it when either of you get the gear.

Mike