Protect Your Kids And Grandkids From This....

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Ive always been tolerant of others' lifestyles. Ive actually admired those to dare to be different.

This recent indoctrination BS really grinds my gears. This "in your face" crap really is too much. If the straight community were to do this, there would be an uproar.
To each his own. I don't care about someone else's choices. Just don't push it on me, and leave the kids alone.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Sick. I don't care what anyone else says. Go back in the closet. I've had enough of this BS.
That is also my preference. But, that cat has long ago found his way out of the bag, err, closet. I agree that it needs to be crammed back in there.

My biggest concern is the relatively new effort to influence children. Something has to be done about that and it starts with parents.

I am thankful to God Allmighty that my days of raising a child are done. In the current state of things, I may very well have ended up in prison. I would have lost my mind if I had discovered that a freak man dressed as a freak female had read a freak book to my daughter during freak story time.

Latest posts